Doing It Right: My Support For Israel Has Pissed Off All The Right Radical Muslims

Lawfare: Canadian Muslims planning to shut down my husband’s blog

The Islamist lawfare jihad against me has begun but I will not quit, we battled and defeated Section 13 because we knew that it would be used against anyone who dared speak out against the threat of radical Islam. Muslims from Canada's Radical Shia community are now raising funds for my current lawfare opponent, Canada's leading proponent of Section 13.

I am especially hated for my support of Israel - I quote:

"...while the case is being prepared there is an opportunity for you to contribute to legal action against this hatemonger who has insulted Prophet Mohammad (SAW), Quran and continues to spread hate against Muslims and other sections of the society who disagree with his extremist Zionist ideology. He is an equal opportunity hater and a Zionist fascist who, following the footsteps of his settler brethren has played a significant role in damaging the harmonious inter-faith relationships in Canada."

I am proud that my work has contributed to hate crime investigations of the East End Madrassah, and also of CASMO, both organizations are affiliated with Iran's proxies in Canada, organizations that openly operate within Canada's Shia community under the direction of Iran's Ahlul Bayt society. Organizations that openly hate Jews and Israel.

I am also proud that I played a significant hand in our government cutting off funding to both the Canadian Arab Federation and Palestine House, both are among the most anti-semitic organizations in Canada.

I am proud that my work resulted in the another anti-semitic organization, the Canadian Islamic Congress, being exposed and denied an opportunity to spread Taqiyya at Canada's Department of Defense.

I am proud that my work continues to expose the hatred being spread among the Muslim community in Canada. Such as this young girls hate screed in the video below, at a prominent Shia Muslim madrassah, Wali ul Asr, located in Brampton Ontario.

If you can, please donate via the Paypal Kitty Treat button on the sidebar.

Anonymous –   – (10:03 PM)  

Your ability to change and tweek a website is only limited by your knowledge of web design and familiarity with Dreamweaver.

I started out with a small website where I sold
handmade baby slings, and clothes. Jared Spool, of User Interface Engineering
at Macromedia, said it best:.

my site :: purcedadist.railblogs.com
my website :: netlog.Com

Anonymous –   – (6:48 PM)  

Getting into prison is a lot of people a lot of
this sexcam doesn't amount to" true" multitasking, but we like what we've seen, the battery performs admirably.


Also visit my web site :: cam sex

Anonymous –   – (7:00 PM)  

Hello, yup this piece of writing is genuinely pleasant and
I have learned lot of things from it on the topic of blogging.
thanks.

Also visit my web page ... best registry cleaner

Anonymous –   – (8:45 AM)  

Can I simply say what a comfort to discover someone that truly understands what they're talking about on the web. You definitely understand how to bring a problem to light and make it important. A lot more people ought to check this out and understand this side of your story. I was surprised you are not more popular since you certainly possess the gift.

Feel free to surf to my weblog: airplane game

Anonymous –   – (9:43 AM)  

wondеrful points altogеther, yоu
simρly won a new reader. What mіght you suggest in rеgards to уоur ρut up that you simply made a few days in the
past? Any sure?

Аlso νisit my page: house clearance Borehamwood

Anonymous –   – (9:47 AM)  

Hеy ωould you mіnd letting me know whiсh
web host уou're using? I've loaԁed youг blоg іn 3 cοmplеtеly diffeгent brοwѕeгѕ аnd I muѕt
say this blog lоads а lοt quiсker then most.
Can you ѕuggest a gooԁ internet hοstіng provider at а fair priсe?

Thanks a lot, I аppreсіаtе іt!


Revieω my blοg post ... Computer support Hertfordshire

Anonymous –   – (9:49 AM)  

I hardlу drop responses, however after looking at
through some of the comments heгe "Doing It Right: My Support For Israel Has Pissed Off All The Right Radical Muslims".
I aсtually do havе somе quеstiоns fοr you if it's allright. Could it be simply me or does it look like like some of these remarks appear like they are coming from brain dead people? :-P And, if you are posting on other online sites, I would like to keep up with everything fresh you have to post. Would you make a list of the complete urls of all your social pages like your linkedin profile, Facebook page or twitter feed?

Here is my page seo Hemel Hempstead

Anonymous –   – (12:20 PM)  

Für diesen Anfang können wir beide und natürlich
völlig ungezwungen in einem Lokal oder in einer Bar sextreffen.
Jene neue Technik lässt die Grenze zwischen Realität und Fiktion
völlig verwischen und du wirst das Gefühl haben, du
stehst bei meiner kleinen Hobbyhure direkt im Schlafzimmer.
Liegt wahrscheinlich daran, dass wir es nie schleifen lassen haben und
immer wieder etwas Neues erleben möchten.



Magst du dir meine Page ansehen? live strip cam

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP