Facebook bans Gandhi quote as part of revisionist history purge


(NaturalNews) The reports are absolutely true. Facebook suspended the Natural News account earlier today after we posted an historical quote from Mohandas Gandhi. The quote reads:

"Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest." - Mohandas Gandhi, an Autobiography

h/t nate

Anonymous –   – (3:56 PM)  

Hi there it's me, I am also visiting this web site daily, this site is in fact nice and the people are actually sharing fastidious thoughts.

My web-site buy saffron

Anonymous –   – (7:31 AM)  

I relish, result in I discovered just what I used to be looking for.
You've ended my 4 day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye

my blog post - cinemarus.com

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP