Real life explanation of Washington economics!

Economics made easy.

Fiscal cliff: House will not vote on tax-relief deal before key midnight deadline

Not really a Big Deal, Congress can pass legislation retroactively cancelling any tax increases and spending cuts.

Anonymous –   – (11:15 PM)  

I don't even understand how I ended up here, however I assumed this publish was good. I don't
recognize who you're but certainly you are going to a well-known blogger in the event you are not already. Cheers!

Look into my site; www.maidbrigade.com

Anonymous –   – (8:49 AM)  

great issues altogether, you just gained a new reader.
What would you recommend in regards to your post that you
just made some days in the past? Any certain?

Also visit my webpage flying airplane games

Anonymous –   – (2:52 PM)  

Hi, after reading this awesome paragraph i am
too happy to share my knowledge here with colleagues.
offsite backup solutions

Feel free to surf to my page :: christmas clipart

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP