Where Does Chief Honey Boo Boo's Money Go?

Where did the money go?

When the government attempted to send in auditors to examine the books, Chief Spence refused to allow them access to the financial records. Considering the desperate straits this tiny remote community was facing and Chief Spence’s demands for more money and housing immediately, you would have thought she would have been only too happy to show that there had been no mismanagement or corruption related to all of the previous funding received. You would have been wrong. Chief Spence wasn’t having any outsiders take a look at the books although her refusal to provide financial transparency didn’t stop her from demanding more financial support.


Now that the government has passed legislation that requires more transparency by band councils, Chief Spence is on a hunger strike. I’m certain it is merely coincidental.

Anonymous –   – (5:34 PM)  

Hello, just wanted to tell you, I enjoyed this article.
It was inspiring. Keep on posting!

My web page: topological

Anonymous –   – (12:52 PM)  

Wow! In the end I got a webpage from where I be capable
of truly obtain helpful information concerning my study and knowledge.


Here is my blog post :: http://thietkediendan.com/index.php?do=/blog/3795/various-erectile-dysfunction/

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP