Ahmadinejad The Moderate Muslim

Ahmadinejad slams pressure to impose Islamic values

Ahmadinejad, whose second and final presidential term ends in 2013, has repeatedly drawn the ire of ultra-conservative religious figures in the Islamic republic by advocating a more liberal view of Islam, criticizing in particular the use of force to compel women to cover their hair.

See! We had Ahmadinejad figured all wrong! He's really a Moderate Muslim!

Anonymous –   – (6:17 AM)  

Hiya very cool blog!! Guy .. Beautiful .. Superb .. I will bookmark your site and take the feeds also?

I am satisfied to seek out numerous helpful information
right here in the post, we need develop extra techniques on this
regard, thank you for sharing. . . . . .

My webpage; registry cleaner software

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP