Britain's Little Anti-Semitism Problem

"Glick rightly saw that the case for Israel needed to be made. But against her and Dayan were two young darlings of the London anti-Israel establishment. The undeservedly arrogant J-Street founder Daniel Levy enjoys a following in such London circles because of his father (Lord Levy)'s money. Meanwhile, the other member proposing the anti-Israel motion, William Sieghart, is a member of a prominent London family who did poorly in the family brains distribution and so has ended up promoting Hamas. Both are the sort of rich, privileged figures who mistake their own ignorance and stupidity for profundity with daring. Their careers are spent providing respectability to those who would erase the Jewish people. Unfortunately, and predictably, the smart London audience sided overwhelmingly with the local idiots..."

h/t Vardit

Anonymous –   – (9:59 AM)  

magnificent post, very informative. I'm wondering why the opposite experts of this sector don't understand
this. You must continue your writing. I'm confident, you have a huge readers' base already!


Stop by my page :: Waist To Hip Ratio

Anonymous –   – (12:06 AM)  

Peculiar article, just what I wanted to find.

Also visit my webpage diet that works

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP