Conservative MPs ask RCMP to investigate late-term abortions as homicides

"But Vellacott said he fully expects the Mounties to undertake a “serious, forensic investigation,” using judicial warrants to probe hospital and clinic files to determine whether there have been failed abortions that ought to have led to criminal homicide charges.

In the letter the MPs write: “These killings appear to have started out as attempted abortions, but the babies were born alive.”


Background: Shantel Jose shares with Michael Coren the shocking StatsCan numbers of babies being born alive post-abortion in Canada.

Anonymous –   – (1:25 AM)  

I have read so many articles regarding the blogger lovers
except this paragraph is truly a pleasant article, keep it up.


my web-site ... graduate certificate programs online

Anonymous –   – (12:49 PM)  

I appreciate, lead to I found exactly what I used to be taking a look for.
You have ended my four day long hunt! God Bless you man.
Have a nice day. Bye

Here is my web blog: healthy diet plan

Anonymous –   – (5:36 AM)  

Greetings! Very useful advice within this article! It's the little changes that will make the most important changes. Many thanks for sharing!

Review my web blog - diets that work for women

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP