Dateline Ottawa: Today In "The JOOS Did It!"

Finally! Thanks to the well integrated, moderate Muslims at the Muslim Link Community Newspaper in Ottawa we now know who to blame for Mortgages!

Mortgage, murabaha, ijara or musharakah?

"The history of the actual word “mortgage” is very interesting. The word “mortgage” is composed of ‘mort” (French word for “dead”) and “gage” referring to a pledge given as a security against the payment of money. It is documented that Christians would pledge their land to Jews in return for money to finance the crusades. The usurious potential of such gages was debated in feudal England. It is “dead” because the pledged land does not contribute toward the reduction of the debt. An explanation of the usurious nature of the mort-gage is because the creditor had entered into an arrangement with a borrower without risk: the borrower was obliged to repay the debt, yet the creditor did not assume any risks or obligations in relation to the borrower."

What kind of newspaper is Muslimlink? 

It's the sort of magazine that publishes Islamist filth such as this celebratory article on the release of Terror Imam "I Pray that Allah Destroys America" Anwar al-Awlaki , "Imprisoned Scholar Finally Set Free".


h/t ismiselemeas

Anonymous –   – (1:42 AM)  

I gave each person who won a gift card to buy i - Tunes songs.
So if you plan one, here are few more birthday games ideas
for different themes of birthday parties. A big bowl
of pretzels, vegetables with dip, crackers and slices
of meat and cheese cut into shapes using airplane cookie cutter.



Also visit my webpage ... 18th birthday party ideas

Anonymous –   – (7:25 AM)  

I do not know whether it's just me or if perhaps everybody else experiencing problems with your website. It appears like some of the text on your posts are running off the screen. Can someone else please provide feedback and let me know if this is happening to them too? This might be a issue with my web browser because I've had
this happen before. Cheers

Feel free to visit my website; 1st birthday party ideas
Also see my website > 1st birthday party ideas

Anonymous –   – (7:54 PM)  

There are also many reputed facebook fan page design and
fan providers who sell their products for a price.

This company sends out invites from the page to innumerable people and
gets the invitations accepted. Facebook fans offers the
opportunity for you to be spontaneous and quick responses as well
as receive messages from your users.

Here is my web-site :: buy google plus One Votes cheap

Anonymous –   – (5:10 AM)  

A few weeks before the party said the girl's birthday we were going to youth club on Saturday night and the theme was horror. Party packages include admission, skate rentals, party favors, soda, ice cream, balloon bouquet and more. Place a different sticker on the back of each guest.

Also visit my page 10th Birthday party ideas
my web page - 1st Birthday Party Ideas

Anonymous –   – (5:09 PM)  

Natural remedies are deemed highly efficient, cost effective,
and significantly safe to use. - Direct vaginal contact with chemicals, dyes and perfumes.
If you apply Aloe Vera gel on the affected areas it can
help reduce the itching and burning caused by the infection.



My website :: yeast infection and yogurt tampon
my webpage: yeast infection and yogurt treatment

Anonymous –   – (5:20 AM)  

If your tween is into paint-ball you can take everyone to play paint-ball.
Unfortunately for me as an addict, I need my crime fix.
Cranberry studios developed this sequel while publisher
Anaconda brings it to you in stores.

my website: chicago hotel

Anonymous –   – (4:52 PM)  

Hey there this is somewhat of off topic but I was wanting to know if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML.
I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding experience so I wanted to get advice from someone with experience. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Feel free to surf to my homepage ... me.flublu.com

Anonymous –   – (12:52 AM)  

I do accept as true with all of the concepts you have offered on your post.
They're really convincing and can certainly work. Still, the posts are too brief for novices. May you please lengthen them a bit from next time? Thank you for the post.

My webpage :: magic Johnson

Anonymous –   – (8:42 PM)  

Hello There. I found your blog the use of msn.
This is a really neatly written article. I'll make sure to bookmark it and return to learn extra of your useful info. Thank you for the post. I'll certainly comeback.



my blog post: registry cleaner

Anonymous –   – (5:41 AM)  

My brother recommended I might like this web site. He was totally
right. This post truly made my day. You cann't imagine simply how much time I had spent for this information! Thanks!

my web blog ... juice fasting

Anonymous –   – (6:06 AM)  

Thank you for the good writeup. It in fact was
a amusement account it. Look advanced to more added agreeable from you!
By the way, how could we communicate?

Feel free to visit my web blog; wiki.gastononline.nl

Anonymous –   – (7:35 AM)  

I don't know if it's just me or if perhaps everybody else encountering issues with your blog.
It appears like some of the written text in your posts are running off the screen.
Can somebody else please comment and let me know if this is happening to them too?
This might be a issue with my web browser because I've had this happen previously. Thanks

Also visit my site ... Power Juicer Elite

Anonymous –   – (4:36 PM)  

Its like you read my mind! You seem to know a lot about this, like you
wrote the book in it or something. I think that you can do with a few pics to drive the message home a bit, but other than
that, this is great blog. A fantastic read. I will certainly
be back.

Also visit my site; tv buzz

Anonymous –   – (1:17 AM)  

What's up, constantly i used to check webpage posts here in the early hours in the dawn, since i enjoy to find out more and more.

Have a look at my blog post: recipes for juicers

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP