“Gaza Strip was getting bombed, Obama didn’t say sh*t. That’s why I ain’t vote for him, next one either”

Wow. Another Rap Artist.


h/t Vardit

Anonymous –   – (9:57 AM)  

Everyone loves what you guys are up too. This type of clever work and
reporting! Keep up the awesome works guys I've incorporated you guys to our blogroll.

My website ... diets that work for women
Also see my page > diets that work

Anonymous –   – (2:42 AM)  

For most recent news you have to visit the web and on internet I found this web page as a best web site for most up-to-date updates.


my web site :: zetaclear nail fungus relief

Anonymous –   – (3:12 AM)  

Remarkable things here. I'm very glad to see your post. Thank you a lot and I am taking a look forward to touch you. Will you please drop me a mail?

Also visit my web page ingrown hair

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP