Mali to Zanzibar: why terror is eating Africa

"...That jihadism is spreading fast in parts of Africa not previously linked to that strain of Islam is clear enough, as is the reason. Al-Qaeda provides the suicide bombers, and for decades Saudi funding for mosques and madrassas has created fertile ground for recruitment. The Saudi-backed Wahhabi “charity” Al-Noor has centres across Muslim Africa, giving clerics free reign to spew their hate-filled discourse."


Algeria hostage crisis: 'relief' of freed Britons.

Anonymous –   – (7:37 AM)  

I rarely create comments, however I browsed a few comments on this page "Mali to Zanzibar: why terror is eating Africa".
I actually do have 2 questions for you if you tend not to mind.
Is it just me or do a few of the comments appear as if they are coming from brain dead folks?

:-P And, if you are posting on other social sites, I would like to
follow anything fresh you have to post. Could you make a list of the complete
urls of all your public pages like your twitter feed, Facebook page or linkedin profile?



Look into my page - airplane flying games

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP