Michael Coren on Terrorism and Christian Persecution

Keynote speech by Michael Coren at Love Thy Neighbour International's James 2:8 Benefit.

Comment: "Thanks for sharing. Little known fact -- we were discussing Christian persecution that night and got a taste of some homegrown nonsense when the event manager at this banquet hall who apparently "had a Muslim convert in his family" started going berserk and threatening us and threatening to call the police and pull out Michael's microphone."

Anonymous –   – (6:08 PM)  

Ӏ blοg quite οften and I seгiοusly thank you for уouг informatiοn.
The artiсle has tгuly peaked my іntereѕt.

I will booκmark your site and keep checκing
for new ԁеtails abоut oncе a week.

I subѕcribeԁ to your Feeԁ tοo.
Here is my homepage : link building seo

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP