Palestinians desecrate Jewish holy site

Jewish worshippers visiting the tomb of the biblical patriarch Joseph in the Palestinian-controlled town of Nablus (Shechem) on Wednesday were shocked to find the holy site severely desecrated.


The group of some 2,500 Jewish pilgrims told Israel's Maariv newspaper that Jewish holy books at the site had been burned, furniture smashed, the smell of urine was abundant, and there was evidence of an effort to burn down the structure.

h/t golem

Anonymous –   – (8:20 AM)  

Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wished
to say that I've really loved browsing your weblog posts. After all I will be subscribing for your rss feed and I am hoping you write once more soon!

Also visit my web page - how much should i weigh

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP