Spengler: Insoluble Syria

"...If you create artificial states with substantial minorities, as British and French cartographers did after the First World War, the only possible stable government is a minority government. That is why the Alawites ran Syria and the minority Sunnis ran Iraq. The minority regime may be brutal, even horribly brutal, but this arrangement sets up a crude system of checks and balances."

Swedish Syrians Rebels....  h/t Martin

Anonymous –   – (2:50 PM)  

I leave a response when I like a post on a site or I have something to valuable to contribute to the
discussion. It's a result of the fire communicated in the article I browsed. And on this article "Spengler: Insoluble Syria". I was excited enough to write a thought :-) I actually do have 2 questions for you if it's allright.

Is it just me or does it look like like some of
the responses look like they are left by brain dead folks?
:-P And, if you are posting on additional sites, I'd like to keep up with you. Could you make a list all of your social sites like your Facebook page, twitter feed, or linkedin profile?
Also visit my site : InstantPaydayLoan180

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP