Lego Racist: Stupid Turks Complain Jabba The Hutt's Palace Is Based On "Mosque" They Stole From Christians

Lego has been accused of racism by the Turkish community over a Star Wars toy allegedly depicting a mosque.


"The critics claim that the Jabba's Palace model, part of Lego's Star Wars range, offends Muslims as it resembles the Hagia Sophia mosque in Istanbul - one of the world's most renowned mosques."

The Haggia Sofia "Mosque" was originally built as an Orthodox Basilica.

Anonymous –   – (12:57 PM)  

Today, I went to the beach front with my kids. I found a sea shell
and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said
"You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She put the shell to her
ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched
her ear. She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is totally off topic but I had to tell someone!


Visit my weblog ... airplane flying games
Also see my website - airplanes games

Anonymous –   – (6:51 AM)  

I read this paragraph completely on the topic of the comparison of most up-to-date and earlier technologies, it's remarkable article.

Look into my web page - calories burned calculator

Anonymous –   – (11:16 AM)  

For now this OBD2 Scan Tool Computer software diagnostic
software I would NOT advocate. And you are not sure to just the car supplier for service.


Also visit my webpage http://mezzaninefinance.org/profile/RubyeStump

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP