Sun TV Launches Do Or Die CRTC Application And You Can Help

OTTAWA - Sun News Network has made what it calls a "do or die" application to the Canadian Radio-Television and Telecommunications Commission (CRTC) to be put on basic cable, just like its main competitors.

"We are asking for the same type of licence that CTV and CBC had for 13 and 21 years respectively for their news channels," said Kory Teneycke, vice-president of Sun News.

"We think this is a reasonable request and that it is in the interests of all Canadians."

***

Sun is launching a web site dedicated to this effort, Canadian TV First, it'll be live shortly with information on how you can help. Below is a copy of the Sun CRTC application.


Sun News CRTC Application

Anonymous –   – (9:26 PM)  

So Sun News is failing in the market and they want the state to intervene to force all cable users to pay them? Sorry but no.

Anonymous –   – (4:35 AM)  

Today, I went to the beachfront with my kids. I found a sea shell and gave it to my
4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She
put the shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear.

She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is completely off topic but I had
to tell someone!

Review my web-site arthritis and treatment

Anonymous –   – (4:55 AM)  

If some one needs to be updated with newest technologies then he
must be go to see this site and be up to date daily.


Feel free to surf to my blog; back muscles pain

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP