"Sweden will be overrun by illiterate clans who don’t have jobs[...] and deal with inheritance disputes with Kalashnikovs”


Swedish Centre Party faces internal opposition after calls for legalization of Polygamy & open borders

Members of the party in the tiny town of Färgelanda in southwestern Sweden used an opinion article in the local Bohuslänningen newspaper to voice their frustration over a Centre Party proposal that Sweden allow free immigration.

“If these ideas are adopted as party policy, Sweden will be overrun by illiterate clans who don’t have jobs[...] and deal with inheritance disputes with Kalashnikovs,” they wrote.

Anonymous –   – (2:15 AM)  

I think that everything posted was actually very reasonable.
But, what about this? what if you added a little information?
I mean, I don't wish to tell you how to run your blog, but what if you added a post title that grabbed a person's attention?

I mean ""Sweden will be overrun by illiterate clans who don't have jobs[...] and deal with inheritance disputes with Kalashnikovs"" is a little vanilla. You could glance at Yahoo's home page
and note how they create post titles to grab people to open the links.
You might try adding a video or a picture or two to get
people interested about everything've got to say. Just my opinion, it might make your website a little livelier.

My web-site :: abscissae

Anonymous –   – (8:39 PM)  

Howdy! I'm at work browsing your blog from my new iphone 4! Just wanted to say I love reading your blog and look forward to all your posts! Keep up the great work!

Here is my site ... diet plans that work

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP