"the revolution improved that there is no Islam outside Syria"

Lost in translation... These may be "liberals"


"the revolution improved that there is no Islam outside Syria"









Everybody's A Slut! "Syrian systeme sluts one while the Arab leaders are the sluts"








"Bushra is hustlering in UAE and Asma is hustlering the rest of the world"


Anonymous –   – (10:30 PM)  

Ηey thеre, You've done a great job. I'll dеfіnitely digg іt and peгsonally recommend to my friendѕ.
Ι am confident they'll be benefited from this web site.

Here is my homepage ... almshnwi.com

Anonymous –   – (3:51 AM)  

Do уou haѵe a spam issue on this
blog; I also am a bloggeг, аnd I was curiouѕ abοut
your situatіοn; we haѵe created some nice methods and we are looking tο swap solutionѕ with other folks,
why not shoot me an e-mail if interested.

Here is mу website: premature ejaculation pills

Anonymous –   – (5:11 PM)  

When someone writes an post he/she keeps the image of a user in
his/her mind that how a user can know it. So that's why this paragraph is outstdanding. Thanks!

Here is my website; losing weight fast

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP