The Truth About Mohammed Morsi

Neither the GMBDR nor the SAN report has ever been covered by any major media.

"...The GMBDR had reported in September of last year that an organization known as Secure America Now had released an information packet titled “The Truth about Mohammed Morsi” which presented a fully sourced compendium of statements as well as other information about the Egyptian president. The report begins with an introduction characterizing Dr. Morsi’s statements and other facts covered in further detail later on in the publication:

“Resistance is the correct and only way to free the land from the filth of the Jews”
His words are reflective of his contempt for Jews, The United States, and the State of Israel.

Dr. Morsi joined the Muslim Brotherhood while living in the United States
Two of his sons were arrested at anti-Israel, anti-United States demonstrations in Egypt

Dr. Morsi has repeatedly denounced Egypt’s treaty with Israel.

Dr. Morsi is an unabashed supporter of Hamas

Dr. Morsi believes the 9/11 terrorists have not been identified.

Dr. Morsi has repeatedly defended the Sudanese President al-Bashir who has committed genocide against the people in Darfur.

Dr. Morsi has pledged to work for the release of Sheikh Omar Abdel-Rahman, a militant Islamist preacher imprisoned in the United States for planning the 1993 World Trade Center bombing

In one of Dr. Morsi’s most egregious statements, he said in 2004 that the “Quran has established that the Jews are the ones in the highest degree of enmity towards Muslims” and that “there is no peace with the descendants of the apes and pigs”.

Read the rest here.

Anonymous –   – (2:45 PM)  

I every time emailed this web site post page
to all my contacts, because if like to read it next my contacts will too.

hardwood floor

My web site :: hardwood flooring

Anonymous –   – (3:28 PM)  

Good post. I learn something new and challenging on websites
I stumbleupon on a daily basis. It's always helpful to read content from other writers and practice something from their sites.

Visit my blog - nail fungus zetaclear
Also see my webpage > toenail fungus treatment

Anonymous –   – (3:39 PM)  

I was suggested this website by my cousin. I'm not sure whether this post is written by him as no one else know such detailed about my problem. You are wonderful! Thanks!

Here is my web blog - hardwood flooring
my page :: hardwood flooring

Anonymous –   – (5:55 PM)  

I’m not that much of a online reader to be honest but
your blogs really nice, keep it up! I'll go ahead and bookmark your website to come back later. All the best

Look into my web-site hardwood floors
Also see my web site :: hardwood floors

Anonymous –   – (5:09 AM)  

Hi there, after reading this remarkable paragraph i am also delighted to share my familiarity here
with mates.

Also visit my blog - hardwood flooring
Also see my webpage :: hardwood flooring

Anonymous –   – (8:17 PM)  

I think that is among the most significant information for me.
And i'm glad reading your article. But wanna commentary on some common issues, The site style is ideal, the articles is really excellent : D. Excellent task, cheers

Feel free to visit my web blog phoenix house cleaning

Anonymous –   – (7:04 PM)  

If you wish for to obtain a great deal from this article then you
have to apply such strategies to your won website.



Here is my blog :: home cleaning services

Anonymous –   – (1:37 AM)  

This is my first time pay a quick visit at here and i am truly happy to read
all at single place.

Also visit my web site: buying provillus for your hair

Anonymous –   – (1:02 AM)  

You can certainly see your skills in the work you write.
The world hopes for more passionate writers such as you who aren't afraid to mention how they believe. All the time follow your heart.

My web-site - http://olimpia.efiree.com/blogs/user/MerleHooke
Also see my website - review of provillus

Anonymous –   – (12:12 AM)  

I could not refrain from commenting. Perfectly written!


Look into my weblog; cleaning service

Anonymous –   – (2:54 PM)  

I have been browsing online more than 4 hours today, yet I never found any interesting
article like yours. It's pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all web owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the net will be a lot more useful than ever before.
ross dress for less

my webpage :: scanner software

Anonymous –   – (4:10 PM)  

Very great post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to mention that I've really loved surfing around your blog posts. In any case I'll be subscribing on your rss feed
and I am hoping you write again soon!
selena spice

Here is my web page car insurance texas

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP