UK urges Westerners to leave Benghazi, Libya, & Baroness Warsi Stunned 3/4 Of Brits Think Islam A Threat To Civilization

UK warns of imminent threat against westerners in Benghazi, Libya; urges all Britons to leave

Fewer than one in four people think Islam is compatible with British life, faith minister warns - Only 23% say it is not a threat to Western civilisation

PS. "Faith Minister" Warsi says Islam's poor image is the medias fault...

"In her speech to a group called Measuring Anti-Muslim Attacks, which monitors violence against Muslims, Lady Warsi condemned politicians and the media for failing to do enough to combat negative views of Muslims.

'When I said that Islamophobia had "passed the dinner table test", I meant anti-Muslim sentiment had become so socially acceptable, it could be found even in the most civilised of settings."


The dinner table test? Like This Baroness?  "At another point, I was asked how I defend the Nazi state of Israel. When I responded by among other things giving the Nazi pedigree of the Palestinian nationalist movement founded by Nazi agent Haj Amin el Husseini and currently led by Holocaust denier Mahmoud Abbas, the crowd angrily shouted me down.

I want to note that the audience was made up of upper crust, wealthy British people, not unwashed rabble rousers. And yet they behaved in many respects like a mob when presented with pro-Israel positions. "


Also note: Baroness Warsi, her extremist business partner and the lunch with the Prime Minister

The Sunday Telegraph has also learnt that her business partner, Abid Hussain, a former activist with a radical Islamic group who has a conviction for violence, secured an invitation to meet David Cameron at Downing Street, raising questions over the Prime Minister’s security.


Anonymous –   – (5:13 PM)  

My family every time say that I am wasting my time here
at web, except I know I am getting experience daily by reading such pleasant articles.


Feel free to surf to my blog ... www.babesflick.com

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP