Viewpoint: Canada no stranger to al-Qaeda

"Since 2008, when Canada's anti-terrorism legislation recorded its first conviction, there has been a steady increase in the number of terrorism-related arrests and prosecutions.

Over two dozen Canadians have been arrested or indicted on terrorism-related crimes in Canada and abroad, the vast majority inspired by al-Qaeda.

Canada's spy agency, the Canadian Security Intelligence Service (CSIS), said last year that it was monitoring 250 people suspected of being involved in terrorism, up from 200 in 2010, and it was spending just under half of its $514m (£326m) annual budget on counter-terrorism.

A "massive, massive effort" for a country with a population of 34 million people, according to CSIS Director Richard Fadden."

Anonymous –   – (10:22 PM)  

Your style is very unique in comparison to other folks
I have read stuff from. Thank you for posting when you've got the opportunity, Guess I'll just bookmark this page.


Here is my blog - saffron vitamin

Anonymous –   – (8:36 AM)  

Hi there! I'm at work surfing around your blog from my new iphone 3gs! Just wanted to say I love reading your blog and look forward to all your posts! Keep up the great work!

Also visit my webpage solseeds.com

Anonymous –   – (4:58 AM)  

Can I simply just say what a comfort to uncover a person that really knows what
they're talking about on the web. You actually realize how to bring an issue to light and make it important. A lot more people have to check this out and understand this side of the story. It's surprising you are not more popular because you surely possess the gift.


My webpage; hemorrhoid treatment

Anonymous –   – (7:40 AM)  

Great items from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you are simply too magnificent.
I actually like what you have got here, really like what you're saying and the way by which you say it. You're making it entertaining and you
still take care of to stay it sensible. I can't wait to read far more from you. That is really a wonderful web site.

my web blog :: acid reflux remedies

Anonymous –   – (4:06 AM)  

Thanks for the auspicious writeup. It in fact was a
entertainment account it. Look complex to more introduced agreeable from you!

By the way, how could we keep in touch?

My blog post ... how to cure hemorrhoids []

Anonymous –   – (4:09 AM)  

Thanks for the auspicious writeup. It in reality
used to be a leisure account it. Glance complicated to more introduced agreeable from you!

However, how can we keep up a correspondence?

Here is my webpage - common sense

Anonymous –   – (6:29 AM)  

Thanks a bunch for sharing this with all folks you really recognise what
you are talking approximately! Bookmarked. Kindly additionally
visit my web site =). We can have a hyperlink exchange arrangement
between us

Take a look at my homepage; acid reflux remedies - http://www.extension.org.bd/ -

Anonymous –   – (6:18 AM)  

It is truly a great and helpful piece of info. I'm satisfied that you just shared this helpful information with us. Please stay us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.

Here is my webpage - master cleanse weight loss (http://fbeducator.com/members/kellieyba/activity/2021/)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP