Ahmadinejad jealous of Monkey wants to be Iran's 2nd er...first astronaut

Ahmadinejad wants to be Iran's first astronaut

TEHRAN, Iran (AP) — President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said Monday that he's ready to take the risk of being the first Iranian astronaut sent into space as part of Iran's goal of a manned space flight.
"I'm ready to be the first Iranian to sacrifice myself for our country's scientists," the official IRNA news agency quoted him as saying in an address to space scientists in Tehran.

h/t chayisun

Anonymous –   – (2:37 PM)  

Hi just wanted to give you a brief heads up and let you know a few of
the pictures aren't loading properly. I'm not sure why but
I think its a linking issue. I've tried it in two different web browsers and both show the same results.
cleaning hardwood floors

Anonymous –   – (3:29 PM)  

Hey there! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for
this site? I'm getting sick and tired of Wordpress because I've had issues with hackers and I'm looking at options for another platform. I would be fantastic if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

Feel free to surf to my webpage - zetaclear nail fungus relief
My web site: zetaclear nail fungus relief

Anonymous –   – (2:44 AM)  

Hmm is anyone else encountering problems with the pictures on this
blog loading? I'm trying to figure out if its a problem on my end or if it's the blog.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

My webpage; hardwood flooring

Anonymous –   – (4:08 PM)  

I'm really impressed with your writing skills and also with the layout on your blog. Is this a paid theme or did you modify it yourself? Either way keep up the nice quality writing, it is rare to see a nice blog like this one these days.

Also visit my blog post; toenail fungus treatment
Also see my web page - zetaclear nail fungus relief

Anonymous –   – (4:15 PM)  

I could not refrain from commenting. Exceptionally well written!


Here is my web blog hardwood floors

Anonymous –   – (7:02 AM)  

Hiya! Quick question that's entirely off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My website looks weird when viewing from my iphone 4. I'm trying
to find a template or plugin that might be able to resolve this issue.
If you have any suggestions, please share. Cheers!

Here is my web-site ... This Webpage

Anonymous –   – (11:59 PM)  

When I initially commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get three emails
with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove people from that service?
Thanks!

Here is my web site :: toenail fungus treatment

Anonymous –   – (1:08 PM)  

Every weekend i used to visit this web page, as i
want enjoyment, since this this website conations really good
funny data too.

Feel free to surf to my site; natural hair loss

Anonymous –   – (6:35 AM)  

Hello would you mind sharing which blog platform you're working with? I'm going to start my own blog in the near future but I'm having a hard time choosing between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your layout seems different then most blogs and I'm
looking for something unique. P.S Apologies for getting
off-topic but I had to ask!

Feel free to surf to my web-site :: http://www.pamplomax.com/groups/provillus-for-hair-loss-and-hair-regrowth-treatment/
My webpage: provillus hair loss treatments

Anonymous –   – (2:41 AM)  

Hurrah, that's what I was seeking for, what a information! present here at this weblog, thanks admin of this website.

Also visit my site - artmindz.com

Anonymous –   – (7:23 AM)  

A person essentially lend a hand to make severely posts I'd state. This is the first time I frequented your website page and up to now? I amazed with the analysis you made to create this actual put up extraordinary. Fantastic job!

Feel free to surf to my homepage; businessmodelsbeyondprofit.com

Anonymous –   – (3:06 PM)  

Great article! We will be linking to this great content on our website.
Keep up the great writing.
crest

my page textbook

Anonymous –   – (4:10 PM)  

My spouse and I absolutely love your blog and find the majority
of your post's to be just what I'm looking for. can you offer guest writers to write content in your case?
I wouldn't mind creating a post or elaborating on a lot of the subjects you write concerning here. Again, awesome website!
repay stafford loan

My blog; rev run

Anonymous –   – (5:24 PM)  

Today, while I was at work, my sister stole my
iPad and tested to see if it can survive a 40 foot
drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation. My iPad is now broken
and she has 83 views. I know this is totally off topic but I had to share it
with someone!
patti labelle

Also visit my homepage :: wiki.lr-club.ru

Anonymous –   – (1:30 AM)  

It is appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it's time to be happy. I've read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you some interesting things or
advice. Perhaps you can write next articles referring to this
article. I desire to read even more things about it!


Here is my web blog - golden retriever health problems

Anonymous –   – (9:34 PM)  

I just like the valuable information you provide in your articles.
I will bookmark your blog and check again here frequently.
I am relatively sure I'll be informed a lot of new stuff proper right here! Best of luck for the following!

Feel free to visit my web blog golden retriever and lab mix

Anonymous –   – (12:21 AM)  

If some one wishes expert view about blogging and site-building after
that i advise him/her to pay a quick visit this
web site, Keep up the nice work.

My web page: terrific golden retriever poodle mix material

Anonymous –   – (7:54 AM)  

You've made some decent points there. I checked on the web to learn more about the issue and found most people will go along with your views on this website.

My website - impressive golden labrador retriever puppies information

Anonymous –   – (9:27 PM)  

Amazing! This blog looks exactly like my old one! It's on a completely different topic but it has pretty much the same page layout and design. Wonderful choice of colors!

Also visit my page; excellent crate training golden retriever puppy stuff

Anonymous –   – (6:16 AM)  

Have you ever thought about publishing an ebook or guest authoring on other sites?

I have a blog based on the same topics you discuss and would really like to have you share some stories/information.
I know my audience would enjoy your work. If you are even remotely interested, feel free to shoot me an e-mail.


Also visit my homepage :: awesome golden retriever yellow lab tips

Anonymous –   – (11:04 AM)  

I am extremely impressed with your writing skills
as well as with the layout on your weblog. Is this a paid
theme or did you customize it yourself? Either way
keep up the nice quality writing, it is rare to
see a nice blog like this one today.

Look into my site - Visit this link

Anonymous –   – (10:43 PM)  

Good post. I learn something totally new and challenging on sites I stumbleupon every day.
It's always interesting to read through content from other writers and use something from their web sites.

Review my page: Recommended Reading

Anonymous –   – (1:45 AM)  

This page certainly has all of the information I wanted about this
subject and didn't know who to ask.

My web site Important Site

Anonymous –   – (3:45 AM)  

What's up, everything is going perfectly here and ofcourse every one is sharing data, that's really good, keep up writing.


Here is my homepage ... go to my site

Anonymous –   – (8:36 AM)  

I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was good.
I don't know who you are but certainly you're going to a famous
blogger if you aren't already ;) Cheers!

Look at my site; quality http://www.golden-retriever-guide.com/golden-retriever-information/ tips

Anonymous –   – (10:19 AM)  

Good day! Do you know if they make any plugins to help with SEO?
I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm
not seeing very good gains. If you know of any please share.
Kudos!

Also visit my web site; impressive miniature goldendoodle puppies tips

Anonymous –   – (6:01 PM)  

May I simply say what a relief to uncover somebody that truly understands what they're talking about on the web. You definitely realize how to bring an issue to light and make it important. More people should Check This Out and understand this side of your story. I can't
believe you are not more popular since you certainly possess the
gift.

Anonymous –   – (7:38 PM)  

Hey there! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any trouble
with hackers? My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing several weeks of
hard work due to no data backup. Do you have any solutions to prevent hackers?


Feel free to surf to my page ... Read Full Report

Anonymous –   – (2:54 AM)  

You can certainly see your skills in the article you write.

The arena hopes for more passionate writers such as you
who aren't afraid to say how they believe. At all times go after your heart.

My web site: golden Retriever lab mix Puppies

Anonymous –   – (4:30 AM)  

It's in reality a nice and useful piece of info. I'm satisfied that you shared
this useful information with us. Please stay us up to date like this.
Thank you for sharing.

Feel free to visit my web site ... full report

Anonymous –   – (5:31 AM)  

You should be a part of a contest for one of the finest websites online.
I will recommend this site!

Also visit my web-site: helpful english golden retriever information details

Anonymous –   – (6:21 AM)  

I would like to thank you for the efforts you have put in writing this site.

I am hoping to check out the same high-grade blog posts
by you in the future as well. In truth, your creative writing abilities
has inspired me to get my own, personal website now ;)

Here is my weblog ... Click For Source

Anonymous –   – (6:40 AM)  

I am really loving the theme/design of your site. Do you ever run into
any web browser compatibility problems? A few of my blog audience have
complained about my website not working correctly in Explorer but looks great in Firefox.
Do you have any recommendations to help fix this
issue?

Also visit my webpage; labrador retriever mix

Anonymous –   – (9:53 AM)  

Your way of describing the whole thing in this post is really fastidious, every one can
simply know it, Thanks a lot.

My page additional Reading

Anonymous –   – (2:13 AM)  

It's going to be end of mine day, however before ending I am reading this great paragraph to improve my experience.

my web-site wartrol scam

Anonymous –   – (5:54 AM)  

Hello, its good article concerning media print, we all understand media is a impressive
source of facts.

Here is my weblog :: http://www.forextradersforum.com/blogs/walterday/11627-deal-genital-warts-males.html

Anonymous –   – (6:49 AM)  

Hello, every time i used to check weblog posts
here early in the dawn, because i love to find out more and more.


phen375, buy phen375, phen375 reviews, phen375 review,
phen375 scam, does phen375 work, fat burning foods,fat burning supplements,best fat loss supplement,
best fat burning supplement,best fat burners,best fat burning supplements,best fat burner,fat burning supplements for men,belly fat burner,best
supplements for weight loss,best fat burner for men,best weight loss supplement,best fat burners for women,fat loss supplements,best fat burner for women,
how to burn fat,best fat burning foods,fat burning supplements for women,best
belly fat burner,weight loss supplements,fat burners that work,lose fat fast,fast weight
loss,burn fat,top fat burners,best weight loss supplements,how to burn fat fast,best fat burner supplement,
burn fat fast,loose weight,fat burning diet,lose weight fast,belly fat,weight loss products,belly burner,fat burning
foods for women,burning fat,rapid weight loss,
fat burner supplements,supplements for weight loss,quick weight loss,losing weight fast,natural fat burners,how to lose weight fast,best way to lose weight,fat loss,
weight loss tips,fat burners for men,fat burners for women,fat burning exercises,fat burning
furnace,fat burning workouts,green tea fat
burner,burn body fat,burn the fat,how to lose weight,fat burner
reviews,losing weight,how to lose fat fast,thermogenic fat burners,fat
burning cream,fat burning food,lose weight,fat burning,fat loss diet,belly
fat burning foods,green tea weight loss,how to lose belly fat,foods that burn fat,zantrex 3 fat burner,how to lose stomach fat,foods that burn fat fast,diet
supplements,fat blockers,zantrex 3,fat burning foods for
men,lose fat,lose stomach fat,how to lose fat,natural fat burner,green tea fat burner
reviews,thermogenics,fat burner,best diet,fat blocker,proactol,weight loss product,fat burning diets,losing belly
fat,zantrex 3 fat burner reviews,lipo 6,lose belly fat,tava
tea,diet plans,do fat burners work,ways to lose weight,capsiplex,capsiplex reviews,meratol,
the best fat burner,loose weight fast,foods that help burn fat,weight loss fast,buy proactol,most effective diet,burn fat build muscle,
weight loss supplement,loss weight fast,fat burners,weight loss reviews,what
is the best fat burner,fat burning belt,fastest way to lose weight,weight loss programs,belly fat
cure,how to burn belly fat,best way to burn fat,burn belly
fat,foods that burn belly fat,lose weight in 2 weeks,weight loss,fast fat loss,weight loss
diets,fastest way to burn fat,easy weight loss,best weight loss,burn belly fat fast,good
diets,hoodia diet pills,top fat burning foods,lose weight quickly,where to buy african mango,fat burning recipes,burn
the fat review,herbal weight loss,effective diets,suppress appetite,weight watch,belly burner belt,ways to burn fat,fat burn

Anonymous –   – (10:32 PM)  

We're a bunch of volunteers and starting a brand new scheme in our community. Your website offered us with helpful info to work on. You have done an impressive job and our whole neighborhood shall be thankful to you.

Here is my web site: read full article

Anonymous –   – (8:10 PM)  

What's up mates, its great article regarding tutoringand fully explained, keep it up all the time.

Have a look at my web page :: does wartrol work

Anonymous –   – (9:14 PM)  

If some one needs expert view on the topic
of blogging afterward i propose him/her to go to see this webpage, Keep up the good work.


Look into my web-site - Personal Site

Anonymous –   – (3:45 AM)  

bookmarked!!, I really like your site!

Here is my web page: golden retriever lab mix puppy

Anonymous –   – (4:13 AM)  

This paragraph is truly a nice one it assists new internet viewers,
who are wishing for blogging.

my web site labrador golden retriever puppy

Anonymous –   – (7:04 PM)  

I used to be able to find good information from your content.



Feel free to surf to my webpage - Get The Facts

Anonymous –   – (7:25 PM)  

Quality articles or reviews is the crucial to
invite the people to pay a quick visit the web site,
that's what this website is providing.

Feel free to surf to my website ... article source

Anonymous –   – (7:06 AM)  

Excellent way of describing, and fastidious paragraph to take data concerning my
presentation topic, which i am going to convey in institution of higher
education.

my weblog :: diets that work fast for women

Anonymous –   – (2:05 PM)  

Very descriptive article, I liked that a lot.
Will there be a part 2?

Look at my web-site ... Additional reading

Anonymous –   – (4:53 PM)  

Hello there! Would you mind if I share your blog with my facebook group?
There's a lot of people that I think would really enjoy your content. Please let me know. Many thanks

Have a look at my web page - golden retriever black lab mix

Anonymous –   – (11:37 PM)  

I'm not sure why but this website is loading extremely slow for me. Is anyone else having this problem or is it a issue on my end? I'll check back
later and see if the problem still exists.

Take a look at my weblog :: great golden retriever cross cocker spaniel stuff

Anonymous –   – (8:39 AM)  

I am sure this post has touched all the internet people,
its really really good article on building up new website.



my website impressive golden retriever obedience training content

Anonymous –   – (4:47 PM)  

Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you
knew of any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest
twitter updates. I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

Also visit my weblog: wartrol scam

Anonymous –   – (5:32 PM)  

Marvelous, what a webpage it is! This blog
gives valuable information to us, keep it up.

my page Remove editor

Anonymous –   – (8:21 PM)  

Hey very nice blog!

Here is my blog - click This link

Anonymous –   – (3:52 PM)  

Hey! This post could not be written any better!
Reading through this post reminds me of my previous room mate!
He always kept talking about this. I will forward this write-up to him.
Fairly certain he will have a good read. Thank you for sharing!


My weblog: wartrol scam

Anonymous –   – (11:01 PM)  

Thanks for sharing such a pleasant opinion, paragraph is
good, thats why i have read it completely

Feel free to surf to my site :: buy phen375

Anonymous –   – (12:16 AM)  

It is appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it's time to be happy. I've read this post and if I
could I desire to suggest you few interesting things or
tips. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this
article. I desire to read even more things about it!


Here is my page :: http://phen375reviews-hq.blogspot.com/

Anonymous –   – (4:00 AM)  

This information is priceless. When can I find out more?


Feel free to surf to my web site :: buy wartrol

Anonymous –   – (6:13 AM)  

Your mode of telling the whole thing in this post is actually nice, all be capable of effortlessly know it,
Thanks a lot.

My blog - does wartrol work

Anonymous –   – (6:13 AM)  

Hey there excellent website! Does running a blog such as this take a great deal of work?

I've absolutely no expertise in coding however I had been hoping to start my own blog in the near future. Anyways, should you have any recommendations or tips for new blog owners please share. I understand this is off topic however I simply needed to ask. Thank you!

my webpage :: wartrol

Anonymous –   – (11:14 AM)  

Nice post. I used to be checking constantly this weblog and I'm impressed! Very useful info particularly the ultimate part :) I take care of such info a lot. I was seeking this particular information for a long time. Thanks and best of luck.

Review my weblog wartrol reviews

Anonymous –   – (11:36 AM)  

I do agree with all of the ideas you've presented to your post. They are very convincing and can definitely work. Still, the posts are too brief for beginners. May you please prolong them a bit from subsequent time? Thank you for the post.

My web-site - wartrol reviews

Anonymous –   – (8:24 PM)  

This is very interesting, You're a very skilled blogger. I've joined your rss feed
and look forward to seeking more of your great post. Also, I have shared your website in
my social networks!

Here is my web site - buy wartrol

Anonymous –   – (8:38 PM)  

I have been browsing online more than 3 hours lately, but I never discovered any fascinating
article like yours. It is beautiful price enough for me.
Personally, if all website owners and bloggers made excellent content material as you did, the web shall be much more useful than ever before.


Here is my site - http://phen375reviews-hq.blogspot.com/

Anonymous –   – (11:39 PM)  

I'm truly enjoying the design and layout of your blog. It's
a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more enjoyable
for me to come here and visit more often. Did you hire
out a designer to create your theme? Fantastic work!

Feel free to surf to my webpage - does wartrol work

Anonymous –   – (11:49 PM)  

Awesome blog! Is your theme custom made or did you
download it from somewhere? A design like yours with a few
simple tweeks would really make my blog jump out. Please let me know where you got your design.
Appreciate it

Feel free to surf to my web page ... wartrol scam

Anonymous –   – (2:09 AM)  

Asking questions are genuinely fastidious thing if you are not understanding something completely, but this
paragraph provides pleasant understanding even.

Also visit my webpage http://elgg.orenda.com.my/profile/KarinaPar

Anonymous –   – (3:39 AM)  

It's a pity you don't have a donate button! I'd most certainly donate to this excellent blog! I suppose for now i'll settle for bookmarking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account.
I look forward to fresh updates and will share this website with my Facebook group.
Talk soon!

Visit my webpage :: buy wartrol

Anonymous –   – (10:11 AM)  

Someone essentially assist to make critically posts I'd state. That is the first time I frequented your web page and to this point? I amazed with the research you made to create this particular publish extraordinary. Great task!

Here is my website ... slc-wireless.Com

Anonymous –   – (8:14 AM)  

Great post. I used to be checking continuously this weblog and I am inspired!
Extremely useful information particularly the final section :
) I take care of such info a lot. I was seeking this particular information
for a long time. Thank you and good luck.

Also visit my web site - cheap jerseys

Anonymous –   – (9:50 AM)  

We are a gaggle of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community.

Your site offered us with useful information to work on.

You have done a formidable job and our whole neighborhood shall be grateful to you.


Feel free to visit my site ... Nike Air Max

Anonymous –   – (10:21 PM)  

This is the right web site for anybody who really wants to find out
about this topic. You know a whole lot its
almost hard to argue with you (not that I really would want to…HaHa).
You definitely put a new spin on a topic which has been discussed for a long time.
Excellent stuff, just wonderful!

my blog - Nike Air Max

Anonymous –   – (2:37 PM)  

The best advice to get your how to attract beautiful women back into your life.
You may even try to make up with your how to attract
beautiful women, it is time to work on being friends. What kind of women you REALLY desire?
Once you get to the point where they know a cheap smell from a great one!


Feel free to surf to my site how to attract women

Anonymous –   – (12:12 AM)  

Hi there! I know this is kinda off topic but I'd figured I'd ask.
Would you be interested in trading links or maybe guest authoring
a blog article or vice-versa? My blog discusses a lot of
the same topics as yours and I believe we could greatly benefit from each
other. If you happen to be interested feel free to shoot me an email.

I look forward to hearing from you! Excellent blog by the way!


Take a look at my homepage - acid reflux remedies ()

Anonymous –   – (2:05 AM)  

Collision coverage will address up your fix charges after you are affected in an incident.
The ratio car insurance cheap between money saved and dollars put
at risk is smaller and therefore you may be, you should also factor
that in when weighing between coverage over premium value.


Also visit my homepage :: visit this web-site ()

Anonymous –   – (12:30 PM)  

They bring confidence, swagger, independence, and centered-ness around them.

It means that she is really feeling and thinking. My low down dirty shame of a little
brother, who prefers to mooch me out of the house and engage in
some real socializing rather than just relying on the internet as well
as envy.

My web-site; how to attract women

Anonymous –   – (3:00 PM)  

Simply making the minimum payments is causing your distress and certainly not getting you out
of your back again, making it more likely that
you'll get approved for the loan. If you need a bit of cash by minimizing these lunches from five days to three or four. The easiest way to obtain a debt consolidation loan is secured. Purpose of borrowing a Consolidate is almost a panacea for consumers who are at their wits end managing overwhelming debt.

my web site bill consolidate

Anonymous –   – (4:22 PM)  

Oh my goodness! Incredible article dude! Thank you, However I am
having issues with your RSS. I don't know the reason why I can't subscribe to
it. Is there anyone else getting the same RSS issues?

Anyone who knows the answer will you kindly respond?
Thanx!!

Feel free to visit my page :: Christian Louboutin Heels

Anonymous –   – (9:36 AM)  

I'd like to find out more? I'd like to find out some additional information.


Feel free to surf to my webpage ... Air Jordan

Anonymous –   – (11:32 AM)  

After this, leave it the heck alone man! It was a short time,
your woman has very good reason for this. Honest men how to attract beautiful women Pherlure ColognePherlure cologne is a tested and recommended
pheromone product which is subtle and holds a great smell.

Do something she will remember in years to come. Getting dissed can be
just as fun and not fight for your future success: every" date" you propose for a
first meeting.

Also visit my web page ... how to attract women tips

Anonymous –   – (2:00 PM)  

obviously like your web-site but you have to check
the spelling on several of your posts. A number of them are rife with spelling issues and
I to find it very troublesome to tell the
reality nevertheless I'll surely come again again.

Here is my web blog Tory Burch Handbags

Anonymous –   – (10:54 PM)  

Right away I am going to do my breakfast, once having my breakfast coming again to read additional news.


Also visit my website ... Wholesael NFL Jerseys

Anonymous –   – (11:43 PM)  

Hey would you mind sharing which blog platform you're using? I'm going to start my own blog in the near future
but I'm having a hard time deciding between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something completely unique.

P.S My apologies for getting off-topic but I had
to ask!

Also visit my webpage Michael Kors

Anonymous –   – (4:55 PM)  

you're in point of fact a just right webmaster. The website loading velocity is amazing. It kind of feels that you're doing any distinctive
trick. In addition, The contents are masterpiece. you've done a wonderful process on this topic!

Also visit my web site :: Visit This Link

Anonymous –   – (7:58 AM)  

Howdy would you mind letting me know which web host you're using? I've loaded your blog in
3 completely different web browsers and I must say this blog loads
a lot faster then most. Can you suggest a good
web hosting provider at a fair price? Thanks, I appreciate it!



Also visit my website - Gucci Sito Ufficiale

Anonymous –   – (1:52 PM)  

Good day! I could have sworn I've been to this site before but after browsing through some of the post I realized it's new to me.
Anyhow, I'm definitely happy I found it and I'll be bookmarking and checking back frequently!


Feel free to surf to my website; Nike Air Max

Anonymous –   – (2:52 PM)  

Saved as a favorite, I really like your blog!

Also visit my web site :: Cheap Louis Vuitton Handbags ()

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP