American Citizen William Eric Houran - Miami drug offender - Transformed Into Allah Luvin "Syrian Rebel"

"His name is William Eric Houran, a drug addict and a thief which is the common type of people in the so called "free Syrian Army", that is destroying Syria. Ironically, the West considers these people as the "sole representatives of the Syrian people"."

Anonymous –   – (5:11 PM)  

You are so awesome! I do not think I've truly read through anything like that before. So great to find someone with some original thoughts on this subject. Really.. many thanks for starting this up. This web site is something that's needed on the internet,
someone with a bit of originality!

Feel free to visit my web-site :: best way to lose weight fast

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP