Are you on some sort of global jihad against Islam?

Tony Jones: Are you on some sort of global jihad against Islam?

GEERT WILDERS: Indeed. I am more on a global jihad to preserve our freedom. I believe that even though I have nothing against the people or Muslims or anybody for that reason, I believe that Islam and freedom are incompatible. And I believe that the mistakes that we made in Europe in the last decades by allowing so much mass immigration from Islamic countries is a warning that if Australia is not vigilant enough to preserve the freedom, what has happened here might happen to Australia in the next decades as well.

Transcript



h/t MZ

Anonymous –   – (2:01 PM)  

It's perfect time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I've read this post and if I could I desire to suggest
you some interesting things or suggestions. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article.
I want to read more things about it!

Here is my website: windows registry cleaner

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP