Bangladesh cracks down on anti-Islam blogs

AFP - Bangladesh has launched a crackdown on Internet sites for "hurting religious feelings" in the majority Muslim nation amid protests by Islamic groups against bloggers seen as anti-Islamic, officials said Thursday.

Anonymous –   – (8:46 PM)  

Hi there to every body, it's my first pay a visit of this weblog; this blog carries amazing and in fact good stuff for visitors.

my blog post :: bodla.org

Anonymous –   – (2:23 AM)  

It is the best time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy.
I've read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you some interesting things or advice. Perhaps you can write next articles referring to this article. I want to read even more things about it!

Feel free to visit my blog jgkim.com

Anonymous –   – (8:05 PM)  

Greate pieces. Keep writing such kind of info on your site.
Im really impressed by it.
Hello there, You have performed an incredible job.
I'll definitely digg it and in my opinion suggest to my friends. I'm sure they will
be benefited from this website.

Look into my weblog; juice recipes

Anonymous –   – (6:00 PM)  

Do you have any video of that? I'd care to find out some additional information.

My homepage ... www.augbz.org

Anonymous –   – (2:12 AM)  

Hey there! Do you know if they make any plugins to protect against hackers?

I'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I've
worked hard on. Any tips?

Look at my blog ... power juicer

Anonymous –   – (3:53 PM)  

Hello very cool web site!! Man .. Beautiful .. Wonderful .
. I'll bookmark your blog and take the feeds additionally? I am happy to find a lot of helpful info here within the publish, we need develop extra strategies in this regard, thanks for sharing. . . . . .

Feel free to surf to my site; Juice Recipes

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP