Chief "BigFatFraud" Spence Seeks Soul-mates At The U.N.

Chief Spence takes fight against C-45 to the United Nations

The Attawapiskat First Nation and the International Indian Treaty Council have sought the support of the United Nations to stop C-38 and C-45. They state that the Harper government failed in their Duty to Consult as guaranteed by the UN Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples and the Canadian Constitution Act.


More: Chief Spence asks UN to interfere with Parliament

h/t Sassy

Anonymous –   – (5:34 PM)  

Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted
to say that I have really loved surfing around your weblog posts.
In any case I will be subscribing on your feed and I'm hoping you write once more very soon!

Feel free to surf to my web page ... nitelife

Anonymous –   – (9:38 PM)  

Aw, this was a really good post. Taking the time and actual
effort to make a good article… but what can I say… I procrastinate a lot
and don't seem to get anything done.

My weblog ... beastie

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP