Chief Terry "I'm Ahmadinejad's Butt Kisser" Nelson Ordered To Pay Up

A federal court judge calls former Roseau River chief Terry Nelson’s bid to stay in power “reprehensible, scandalous and outrageous.”

In a 32-page decision issued Thursday, Justice James Russell ruled Kenneth Henry Jr. to be the rightful chief of southern Manitoba’s Roseau River Anishinabe First Nation. Nelson and councillors who backed his claim were ordered to pay up for the lawsuit’s costs.

“The evidence before me suggests that the Nelson Respondents knowingly flouted the rule of law in order to retain and/or regain power and knowingly created mischief that precipitated a crisis for RRAFN,” Russell wrote.

Looks good on the little Ayatollah arse licker.

h/t  b_marco and wallyJ

Anonymous –   – (10:47 PM)  

hey there and thank you for your information – I
have certainly picked up something new from right here. I
did however expertise a few technical issues using this
web site, since I experienced to reload the site many times previous to
I could get it to load properly. I had been wondering if your hosting is OK?
Not that I'm complaining, but slow loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement in google and could damage your quality score if ads and marketing with Adwords. Anyway I am adding this RSS to my e-mail and could look out for much more of your respective exciting content. Ensure that you update this again very soon. zobacz ciekawÄ… stronÄ™ na ten temat, http://wiki.web.ci/index.php?title=Utilisateur:Eunice50O

Anonymous –   – (3:46 AM)  

Very energetic article, I enjoyed that bit. Will there be a part 2?


My website ... _GET["a"] Array ( [0] =>

Anonymous –   – (4:16 AM)  

Wow, this post is fastidious, my sister is analyzing these things, therefore I am going to convey
her.

My blog ... sex kontakty

Anonymous –   – (5:03 AM)  

I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was great.
I don't know who you are but certainly you are going to a famous blogger if you are not already ;) Cheers!

Here is my web blog; http://erotycznerandki.org.pl

Anonymous –   – (5:35 AM)  

It is not my first time to go to see this website, i am visiting
this site dailly and obtain nice facts from here everyday.



Have a look at my blog post; seks czat

Anonymous –   – (6:55 PM)  

With havin so much content and articles do you ever run into any issues of
plagorism or copyright infringement? My website has a lot of unique
content I've either authored myself or outsourced but it appears a lot of it is popping it up all over the web without my agreement. Do you know any ways to help protect against content from being ripped off? I'd definitely appreciate it.



My web blog: środki odchudzające - blog.dobre-tabletki-odchudzanie.pl

Anonymous –   – (7:37 AM)  

You need to be a part of a contest for one of the highest quality websites on the internet.

I am going to highly recommend this web site!

My web-site :: sex

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP