Cost No Object - Toronto Staff Recommend Only Fair Trade Coffee/Tea Be Served To Illegal Immigrants/Homeless

Fresh off their latest Tax Payer Rape, City of Toronto staff have recommended that only Fair Trade Coffee, Tea & Sugar be served in the city's shelters etc...

"City staff recommend councillors vote to change the city’s purchasing policy to “make it a mandatory requirement that the City purchases only coffee, tea and sugar that have received fair trade certification” rather than simply awarding future contracts to the lowest priced bid regardless of its certification."

h/t ml

Anonymous –   – (2:41 PM)  

Determine the design of the vaporizer that
you want to purchase. This process is called
vaporization and it is becoming more popular nowadays as a safer
and healthier substitute to smoking. Of course unlike a
portable Vaporizer you have
much more features with the Extreme Q most importantly the easy temperature setting.

Anonymous –   – (6:09 AM)  

Whats up! I simply would like to give an enormous thumbs up for the great information you’ve right here on
this post. I might be coming back to your blog for extra soon.


Here is my blog post; ikea bookcase white gloss

Anonymous –   – (4:51 PM)  

Howdy! I just would like to give a huge thumbs up for the nice information you’ve right
here on this post. I will be coming back to your blog for more soon.


My page cheap lingerie chest

Anonymous –   – (2:38 PM)  

Whats up! I simply want to give an enormous thumbs up for the nice information you have got right here
on this post. I will be coming back to your weblog for more soon.


Feel free to visit my blog post: the book of mormon musical songs youtube

Anonymous –   – (4:53 PM)  

Hiya! I simply would like to give an enormous thumbs up for the nice info
you could have right here on this post. I will
probably be coming again to your blog for more soon.


Feel free to visit my website ... dr oz show tv shows today

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP