Doug Saunders Diversity Alert: Domestic Islamic terrorism becoming a greater concern for Canadian spy agency

“Five years ago we weren’t as worried about domestic terrorism as we are now,” testified Richard Fadden, the director of the Canadian Security Intelligence Service, during a Senate hearing on Monday.

He told the standing committee on national security and defence that “dispersed” al-Qaeda-affiliated terrorists have set up shop in many grimmer countries, where they call for recruits from the West.

“In every single case there are Canadians who have joined them,” said Mr. Fadden. He added that CSIS, which does the vast majority of its spying within Canada, is “following a number of cases where we think people might be inclined to acts of terrorism.”

Anonymous –   – (11:24 PM)  

I do not even know the way I stopped up right here, but I assumed
this post used to be good. I don't recognise who you're however definitely you are going to a well-known blogger when you are not already.

Cheers!

my webpage ... diets that work fast

Anonymous –   – (1:20 PM)  

Narrow blood vessels lie alongside the intestines of the earthworm
and they absorb the nutrients from the alimentary canal feeding the rest of the body.

Anna had been looking through my phone while I was naked.
Ask your local club to run this for you.



my blog post :: good pub quiz names

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP