Femen behave like asses... Invade Notre Dame Cathedral

OK girls, playtime's over, now you have to go topless in a Mosque.

Eight Femen activists flashed their breasts in the iconic Notre Dame cathedral in Paris on Tuesday to mark Pope Benedict XVI's resignation announcement a day earlier, yelling "No more homophobe" and "Bye bye Benedict!"



Anonymous –   – (11:35 PM)  

Howdy I am so excited I found your blog, I really found you by error, while I
was browsing on Bing for something else, Anyways I am here
now and would just like to say kudos for a incredible post and a all round
exciting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to read
it all at the minute but I have saved it and also added in
your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read more, Please do keep up the fantastic b.


My site ... sn.p4i.ir

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP