Fertility, Faith, and the Decline of Islam: Strategic Implications

The liberal establishment has finally taken note of the elephant in the Muslim parlor, namely the closing of the Muslim womb. A year after the American Enterprise Institute’s Nicholas Eberstadt reported the precipitous fall in Muslim fertility in a widely commented paper, and seven years after I reported the trend and its strategic implications at Asia Times, Washington Post columnist David Ignatius reports wide-eyed on Eberstadt’s findings:

The Arab world may be experiencing a youth bulge now, fueling popular uprisings in Tunisia, Egypt and elsewhere. But as Eberstadt notes, what’s ahead over the next generation will probably be declines in the number of working-age adults and rapidly aging populations. The Arab countries are now struggling with what Eberstadt calls their “youthquake.” But the coming dilemma, he notes, is “how these societies will meet the needs of their graying populations on relatively low income levels.”

Anonymous –   – (2:32 AM)  

Hey there just wanted to give you a quick heads up and let you know a few of the pictures aren't loading properly. I'm not sure why but I think its a linking
issue. I've tried it in two different internet browsers and both show the same results.

My homepage making money from affiliate programs

Anonymous –   – (9:09 AM)  

Greetings! I've been reading your blog for a long time now and finally got the courage to go ahead and give you a shout out from New Caney Tx! Just wanted to mention keep up the fantastic job!

Here is my webpage just click the following page

Anonymous –   – (1:56 PM)  

It is not my first time to visit this site, i am visiting this website dailly and obtain good information from here daily.


my web-site www.me.gr/KindraG05

Anonymous –   – (2:28 PM)  

These are truly fantastic ideas in regarding blogging.

You have touched some good factors here.

Any way keep up wrinting.

Here is my blog ... tahiti all inclusive resorts
Also see my webpage: Read �

Anonymous –   – (7:36 PM)  

I'm curious to find out what blog system you're utilizing? I'm experiencing some small security issues with my latest website and I would like to find something more risk-free. Do you have any recommendations?

Also visit my blog post http://www.tempsde.punttic.cat/wiki/index.php?title=Usuari:ShantellU

Anonymous –   – (9:14 AM)  

Fantastic beat ! I would like to apprentice while you
amend your site, how can i subscribe for a blog website?
The account aided me a acceptable deal. I had
been a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided bright
clear concept

Look at my web site - just click the following internet site

Anonymous –   – (7:18 PM)  

Howdy terrific website! Does running a blog like this require
a large amount of work? I've no expertise in programming however I was hoping to start my own blog soon. Anyway, if you have any suggestions or tips for new blog owners please share. I know this is off subject but I just had to ask. Appreciate it!

Look at my web blog - web business ideas

Anonymous –   – (7:18 PM)  

You made some really good points there. I checked on the net for
more info about the issue and found most
individuals will go along with your views on this site.


Feel free to visit my webpage: http://www.e-gun.com/user_Detail.php?u=velmaweir

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP