How Committed to Science is David Suzuki?


When David Suzuki addressed students at a Quebec college last October, Kathryn Greenaway, a reporter with the Montreal Gazette, described him as a "renowned scientist and environmentalist."

That choice of words came directly from the school's own press release...

Anonymous –   – (6:51 AM)  

I visit everyday a few web pages and blogs to read articles or reviews, but this
weblog gives feature based posts.
Feel free to surf my blog : know memes

Anonymous –   – (11:22 AM)  

Amazing! This blog looks just like my old one! It's on a entirely different subject but it has pretty much the same layout and design. Outstanding choice of colors!

Here is my web site: bankruptcy attorney florida

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP