Idle No More Idled By Lack Of Interest

Idle No More movement fizzles out online, analysis finds


I'd suggest it died a quick death because the preferred media narrative was destroyed by Sun News and social media.

h/t Waffle

Anonymous –   – (12:30 AM)  

Do you have a spam issue on this blog; I also am a blogger, and I was wanting
to know your situation; many of us have created some nice methods
and we are looking to swap methods with others, why not shoot me an email if interested.



my web site; hemorrhoids treatments

Anonymous –   – (12:30 AM)  

Hello! This post couldn't be written any better! Reading through this post reminds me of my good old room mate! He always kept talking about this. I will forward this article to him. Pretty sure he will have a good read. Many thanks for sharing!

My blog post; best hemorrhoid treatment
My website: home hemorrhoid treatment

Anonymous –   – (2:05 PM)  

Hello there! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering
if you knew where I could find a captcha plugin for my comment form?
I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having problems finding one?
Thanks a lot!

Also visit my web blog :: best hemorrhoid treatment

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP