Islamic Or Crazy? - You Decide!

ZD sends this along... A man carrying a knife in each hand rushed toward the gates of Buckingham Palace. When surrounded by police he held a knife to his own throat. The man's hat is the Pakol favoured by Pashtun tribesmen from Afghanistan and Pakistan. He also dropped prayer beads, probably a Tasbih."

Shocking footage shows man holding huge knife to his throat before being tasered by police as he ran towards them wielding two blades during Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace

Anonymous –   – (11:28 PM)  

hey there and thank you for your info – I've definitely picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical points using this website, since I experienced to reload the site lots of times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK? Not that I'm complaining, but slow loading instances times will
sometimes affect your placement in google and could damage your high-quality score if ads and marketing with Adwords.
Well I'm adding this RSS to my email and can look out for a lot more of your respective fascinating content. Make sure you update this again soon.

my web site; diet plans that work
My web site - diets that work

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP