Jason Kenney Visits Iran's Outpost In Canada

The pic shows Jason Kenney visiting the Jaffari Community Centre, it was sent to me by a concerned citizen. Kenney has walked out on ethnic community groups in the past when he felt they were attempting to exploit him to further a sordid political agenda. He should have done the same in this instance as well.

I find it hard to believe that Kenney could not have been aware of the Jaffari Centre's direct links to Iran's Khomeinist regime. The Jaffari Centre is run by the ISIJ, The Islamic Shia Ithna Asheri Jamaat. The ISIJ Maulana, Seyed Mohammad Rizvi, is one the founders of the Ahlul Bayt Assembly of Canada. The Ahlul Bayt Assembly takes it's orders directly from Tehran, as detailed in this Memri.org report, its purpose is to spread Khomeinist propaganda in Canada.

The ISIJ has been directly linked to multiple acts of Jew Hate in Toronto: Al Quds Day, CASMO's David Duke video's, The East End Madrassah Nazi curriculum, etc etc etc...

When not extolling the virtues of the Ayatollah Khomeini, Maulana Rizvi of the ISIJ has also taken time to introduce Canadian society to such quaint Shia customs as marriage for 9 year old girls and the death penalty for apostates.

Jason Kenney has a difficult job, it's one he has done mostly well, his visit to Iran's outpost in Canada was clearly an act of poor judgment. Let him know on Twitter.

Anonymous –   – (8:11 AM)  

There's certainly a great deal to find out about this issue. I like all of the points you made.

My web-site :: NFL Cheap Jerseys cheap nfl

Anonymous –   – (7:49 AM)  

Greetings! I've been following your site for a while now and finally got the courage to go ahead and give you a shout out from Porter Texas! Just wanted to say keep up the good work!

Also visit my web page ... Nike Air Maxnike air jordan

Anonymous –   – (1:27 PM)  

certainly like your web site however you need to test the spelling on several of your posts.

A number of them are rife with spelling problems and I find it very bothersome to inform the reality on the other hand I will definitely come again again.


Also visit my site ... Cheap Nfl Jerseysnfl Shop

Anonymous –   – (12:52 PM)  

I have read so many articles or reviews regarding the blogger lovers however this piece of writing is
in fact a nice paragraph, keep it up.

Stop by my page; Air Max Pas Cher

Anonymous –   – (3:04 AM)  

My brother suggested I would possibly like this website. He used to be entirely
right. This submit actually made my day. You can
not consider just how a lot time I had spent for this info!
Thanks!

My site - www.coarchitecture.com

Anonymous –   – (2:19 AM)  

I read this article fully concerning the resemblance of most recent and previous
technologies, it's amazing article.

Feel free to visit my website: Air Jordan France

Anonymous –   – (3:15 AM)  

Wow, superb blog format! How long have you been blogging for?
you make running a blog look easy. The total look of your site is wonderful, let alone the content material!


Here is my website ... Abercrombie Fitch Pas Cher

Anonymous –   – (8:38 AM)  

I really like it when people come together and share ideas.
Great blog, stick with it!

Here is my page ... Converse Basse

Anonymous –   – (10:53 AM)  

It's very trouble-free to find out any matter on net as compared to books, as I found this post at this site.

Also visit my web-site; Abercrombie Bruxelles

Anonymous –   – (7:31 PM)  

Its such as you read my thoughts! You appear to understand a lot approximately this, such as you wrote the e book in
it or something. I believe that you just can do with a few
% to power the message home a bit, but other than that, this is magnificent blog. A great read. I'll certainly be back.

Look at my web blog: Abercrombie

Anonymous –   – (12:19 AM)  

Hello, I enjoy reading through your post. I wanted
to write a little comment to support you.

Here is my site :: Air Max 95

Anonymous –   – (1:32 PM)  

My brother recommended I might like this blog. He was entirely right.
This post truly made my day. You can not imagine simply how
much time I had spent for this information! Thanks!



my website - Chaussure Air Jordan

Anonymous –   – (7:17 PM)  

Hey, I think your blog might be having browser compatibility issues.
When I look at your blog site in Firefox, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping.
I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other then
that, terrific blog!

Review my website Air Max 95

Anonymous –   – (7:37 PM)  

Howdy! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be ok. I'm definitely enjoying your blog and look forward to new posts.


Feel free to visit my web blog :: Louis Vuitton Handbags

Anonymous –   – (9:24 AM)  

Good day! I know this is kind of off topic but
I was wondering if you knew where I could find a captcha plugin for my comment form?

I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having trouble finding one?
Thanks a lot!

Here is my site: Abercrombie Bruxelles

Anonymous –   – (12:55 AM)  

What's up, yup this post is in fact pleasant and I have learned lot of things from it about blogging. thanks.

my blog :: Nike Air Jordan

Anonymous –   – (7:00 AM)  

Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the video to make your point.
You clearly know what youre talking about, why throw away your intelligence on
just posting videos to your site when you could be giving us something informative to read?


My webpage - Authentic Mario Lemieux Jersey

Anonymous –   – (12:38 PM)  

I've read several excellent stuff here. Definitely worth bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how much effort you place to create the sort of magnificent informative site.

Also visit my blog post :: Sidney Crosby Authentic Jersey

Anonymous –   – (7:16 AM)  

Hi Dear, are you really visiting this website on a regular basis, if so after that you will without doubt get good knowledge.


Here is my webpage - http://www.maxleticssports.com

Anonymous –   – (12:13 PM)  

Howdy I am so glad I found your web site, I really found you by mistake, while I was researching on Google for something else, Anyways I am here now and would just like to say many
thanks for a incredible post and a all round enjoyable
blog (I also love the theme/design), I don't have time to look over it all at the moment but I have book-marked it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read much more, Please do keep up the excellent job.

My web site www.mmorpg.com

Anonymous –   – (1:06 AM)  

Thank you for the good writeup. It if truth be told used to be a leisure account
it. Look advanced to far brought agreeable from you! By the way, how could we keep up a correspondence?


Also visit my site Bonuses

Anonymous –   – (2:22 AM)  

Hi there, I found your website by the use of Google even as looking for a comparable matter, your website came up, it looks great.
I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
Hi there, just changed into aware of your weblog through Google, and found that it's really informative. I am gonna watch out for brussels. I'll
appreciate should you proceed this in future. Lots of folks can be benefited out of your writing.
Cheers!

Also visit my web-site - nfl jerseys cheap nike

Anonymous –   – (2:33 AM)  

Wow, this post is pleasant, my younger sister is analyzing such things, therefore I
am going to convey her.

My web-site Cgi30.plala.Or.jp

Anonymous –   – (2:54 AM)  

Hello, i think that i saw you visited my site so
i came to “return the favor”.I'm trying to find things to enhance my web site!I suppose its ok to use a few of your ideas!!\

Also visit my website :: authentic chanel sunglasses

Anonymous –   – (2:56 AM)  

Wow! This blog looks exactly like my old one!
It's on a entirely different subject but it has pretty much the same page layout and design. Excellent choice of colors!

my webpage: Replica cartier Reading Glasses

Anonymous –   – (3:00 AM)  

Does your blog have a contact page? I'm having a tough time locating it but, I'd like
to shoot you an e-mail. I've got some recommendations for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great blog and I look forward to seeing it grow over time.

Here is my site ... http://www.tunisia360.com/index.php?Itemid=61&option=com_fireboard&func=showcat&Go=Go&catid=0

Anonymous –   – (3:07 AM)  

I am not sure where you are getting your info, but great topic.
I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding more.

Thanks for fantastic information I was looking for this information for my mission.



Feel free to visit my web blog; http://31.47.193.115/index.php?do=/GermanMUB/info/

Anonymous –   – (3:07 AM)  

Hi there, I found your web site by means of Google while looking for
a comparable matter, your website came up, it looks good.
I've bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
Hello there, just was aware of your blog through Google, and found that it's truly informative.
I am going to watch out for brussels. I'll be grateful in the event you proceed this in future. Numerous other people shall be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

Feel free to visit my web site ... Http://Lackiererei-Petrich.De/Cms/Index.Php?Seite=10.Gaestebuch&Action=1&Id=Freigeschaltet

Anonymous –   – (3:12 AM)  

Hi, I do think this is a great website. I stumbledupon it ;
) I'm going to return yet again since i have bookmarked it. Money and freedom is the greatest way to change, may you be rich and continue to guide others.

Feel free to surf to my blog post :: nfl Jerseys china

Anonymous –   – (3:40 AM)  

Hey would you mind letting me know which webhost you're utilizing? I've loaded your blog in 3 different browsers
and I must say this blog loads a lot faster then most.
Can you suggest a good web hosting provider at a fair price?
Thanks, I appreciate it!

Feel free to visit my blog - louis vuitton sunglasses sale

Anonymous –   – (4:05 AM)  

I'm not sure where you're getting your info, but good topic.
I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding more.
Thanks for magnificent information I was looking for this info
for my mission.

Feel free to surf to my weblog ... Royalbluekennel.Com

Anonymous –   – (12:55 AM)  

I am genuinely thankful to the owner of this web page who has shared this fantastic
post at at this place.

Take a look at my site ... Cheap Louis Vuitton Bags

Anonymous –   – (6:47 PM)  

Wow, this article is pleasant, my younger sister is analyzing these things, so I am
going to inform her.

my site :: Discover More Here

Anonymous –   – (2:40 AM)  

This is very interesting, You're a very skilled blogger. I have joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your great post. Also, I have shared your website in my social networks!

Visit my page: Nike Air Max

Anonymous –   – (11:18 PM)  

I'm truly enjoying the design and layout of your site. It's a
very easy on the eyes which makes it much more
pleasant for me to come here and visit more often.

Did you hire out a designer to create your theme? Great work!


my webpage :: Cheap NFL Jerseys

Anonymous –   – (10:50 AM)  

Ahaa, its pleasant conversation about this piece of writing
here at this webpage, I have read all that, so now me also commenting at
this place.

Also visit my web blog ... nysacpr.org

Anonymous –   – (2:36 PM)  

Similar to getting a quotation from a stand-alone insurance company, for example, the day after the crash the only thing car insurance victoria tx companies
are worried about when they start handing out premiums is relative risk.
It's worth your time investment to call an insurance agent and inform that person who referred you. Take advantage of car insurance victoria tx companies' websites that offer you great
coverage. If some uninsured motorist hits me, what should
I doIf you get involved in a car crash is bad enough, but for only a short time.


Feel free to visit my website: auto insurance

Anonymous –   – (3:25 AM)  

You will rarely see her talking to a woman, holding back can make you forget your problems.
It's no different if your how to attract women tips take her phone with her where ever she goes. You can even dress the pillow in one of your How To Attract Women Tips`s shirts for a complete gift.

Stop by my web-site how to attract beautiful women

Anonymous –   – (2:00 PM)  

Hi there, I want to subscribe for this website to take hottest updates, thus where can i do it please assist.


Stop by my blog post :: Get More Information

Anonymous –   – (4:00 PM)  

Thanks for finally writing about > "Jason Kenney Visits Iran's Outpost In Canada" < Loved it!

Here is my website - Get More Information

Anonymous –   – (4:24 PM)  

After looking over a handful of the blog posts on your blog,
I honestly like your way of writing a blog.
I saved it to my bookmark site list and will be checking back in the near future.
Please visit my website as well and let me know your opinion.


My webpage; Christian Louboutin Heels

Anonymous –   – (4:27 PM)  

At this time it looks like Movable Type is the best blogging platform
available right now. (from what I've read) Is that what you are using on your blog?

Feel free to visit my site :: Boutique Guess

Anonymous –   – (5:39 PM)  

Hi there, I discovered your web site by the use of Google even as looking for a similar topic, your site
got here up, it seems great. I've bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
Hello there, simply become aware of your blog via Google, and located that it's really
informative. I'm going to watch out for brussels. I'll appreciate if you continue this in future.
Many people will likely be benefited out of your writing.
Cheers!

Here is my webpage; Louis Vuitton Purses

Anonymous –   – (1:52 PM)  

I really like it when people come together and share ideas.
Great site, continue the good work!

Stop by my webpage :: boutique air max

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP