Jeff Boss for Mayor of NYC - It can't be any worse than Bloomberg

I somehow ended up on this guys campaign email list. Hell he can't be any worse than Big Gulp Bloomberg.

My name is Jeff Boss and I am running for Mayor of New York City, I am a whistle blower on the National Security Agency. I witnessed the NSA arrange the 911 attacks. I have the proof.

BossForMayor.com

I need your donations to help me win the Mayor's race in New York City. When I win I will put up an Internet college for all NYC residents, so that everyone's undergraduate and graduates degrees are free. For all degrees, including law, medical, masters, business, PHD'S, etc.

I will build 1 million new housing in the city and finance the deal over 100 years in order to bring down the rent to under $200.00 per month for a 1 bedroom. I want to change the law so that dogs maybe brought into restaurants and clubs, like they are in France.

You can read his entire platform here.

Related: War on Everything but Islamic Terror

"We live in surreal times. In the Middle Ages, cats and rats were put on trial. In this modern age, we are fighting wars on food ingredients, the bags we carry them in and the containers out of which we eat and drink them."

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP