Lawmakers Determined to Override Obama’s ‘Workplace Violence’ Classification of Fort Hood

At issue is the Obama administration’s classification of the attack as “workplace violence” instead of terrorism, which the Pentagon said is vital terminology to not jeopardize the prosecution of Hasan.

Carter is called “Judge” up on the Hill because he served 21 years on the bench before coming to Washington. With seven death penalty cases and countless murder cases under his belt — and a longtime friendship with Army Secretary John McHugh, who has defended the classification — he’s not buying the Defense Department’s argument for avoiding the word terrorism.

“If I couldn’t try a case with somewhere in the neighborhood of 40 to 50 witnesses, I’d be a pretty lousy prosecutor,” Carter said. His bill is not just about Purple Hearts for wounded soldiers, but opening eligibility for meritorious medals for those who protected others in the shooting rampage.

“It’s about time we meet obligations,” Carter said. “The enemy brought the battlefield to our own hometown.”

h/t m

Anonymous –   – (3:28 AM)  

Very great post. I just ѕtumbled upon your
blog аnd wished tο mentіоn that I've really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. In any case I will be subscribing to your feed and I am hoping you write again soon!

Also visit my web blog; vida vacations

Anonymous –   – (11:56 AM)  

I loνed aѕ much as yоu'll receive carried out right here. The sketch is attractive, your authored subject matter stylish. nonetheless, you command get got an nervousness over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come further formerly again since exactly the same nearly very often inside case you shield this hike.

Here is my blog post ... Vida Vacations
Also see my page :: vida vacations

Anonymous –   – (2:54 AM)  

If some one desires to be updated with hottest technologies after that he must be go to see this site and
be up to date everyday.

Look into my web site: airplane flying games

Anonymous –   – (8:10 PM)  

I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was great.
I don't know who you are but certainly you're going to a famous blogger if you
aren't already ;) Cheers!

Feel free to surf to my web site :: bmi Chart

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP