London Mayor Boris Johnson 'banned Christian adverts on buses to win gay votes'

The Mayor gagged a Christian group’s bus ad campaign to win votes in the gay community, the High Court heard today.

The campaign was based on the slogan: “Not gay, ex-gay, post-gay and Proud. Get over it.” It was intended as a response to Stonewall’s own campaign on TfL of “Some people are gay. Get over it.”

But Boris Johnson stepped in last April to ban the campaign, describing it as “clearly offensive” to homosexuals.

h/t zd

Anonymous –   – (6:10 PM)  

Greetings from Los angeles! I'm bored to death at work so I decided to browse your site on my iphone during lunch break. I enjoy the knowledge you provide here and can't wait
to take a look when I get home. I'm shocked at how quick your blog loaded on my phone .. I'm not even using WIFI, just
3G .. Anyways, fantastic blog!

My homepage: Registry Cleaner

Anonymous –   – (5:25 PM)  

Hey I am so grateful I found your blog, I really found you by mistake, while I was searching on
Digg for something else, Anyways I am here now
and would just like to say many thanks for a tremendous post and a all round interesting blog (I
also love the theme/design), I don't have time to read it all at the moment but I have saved it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a lot more, Please do keep up the awesome work.

Also visit my web blog ... best registry cleaner

Anonymous –   – (9:56 PM)  

of course like your web site but you need to check the spelling on several of your posts.
Many of them are rife with spelling issues and I in finding it
very troublesome to inform the truth nevertheless I will certainly
come again again.

my website Teen Sex Movies

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP