Ontario auto insurance system a disgrace - One remedy? Force insurance companies to report Fraud Artists

"Auto insurers counter the real culprit driving up premiums and delaying payouts to legitimate claimants is fraud."

As it stands insurance companies are not required to report scammers their investigative efforts uncover to the police, instead all a perp has to do is "withdraw" the fraudulent claim and he is let go scott-free.


Anonymous –   – (10:38 AM)  

What i do not understood is in reality how you are not actually much
more well-favored than you may be now. You're so intelligent. You realize therefore considerably in terms of this subject, made me for my part imagine it from numerous various angles. Its like men and women don't seem to be interested except it's something to do with Girl gaga! Your personal stuffs outstanding. Always handle it up!

Look at my web page; airplane games

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP