Our Afghan Ally: "Try doing that day in, day out," said Major Steuber, "working with child molesters"

"But there are issues Major Steuber said need to be tackled head on - including the sexual abuse of young boys by local police commanders. On every police base I visited in Sangin, there were young boys, some were armed and some looked like servants. They are known as "chai boys".

Major Steuber says they are often sexually abused.

The problem is widespread. While I was in Sangin, four boys were shot while trying to escape police commanders, three of them fatally. None of the commanders responsible were arrested.

"Try doing that day in, day out," said Major Steuber, "working with child molesters, working with people who are robbing people, murdering them. It wears on you after a while."

h/t zd

Anonymous –   – (7:02 AM)  

Βe іntellectual enough to see that yοuг ad does nоt gо οn
air on a unseemly show ; a Ϲhristіan book going on air on а shоw that іѕ about hanԁling ѕeхual iѕsueѕ would be
ridiculоuѕ. Internаl or Extеrnаl Ѕound Mixer "All windows systems come with a internet sound mixer they all differ so you may need to review your manual or online sources to figure out how to enable or use it. Even if you have a good two way radio, it isn't bad to have some kind of receive only radio to get information on.

Feel free to surf to my homepage; internetradio
Also see my web page: myvideo downloader

Anonymous –   – (10:09 PM)  

My family all the time say that I am wasting my time here at net,
except I know I am getting know-how everyday by reading thes nice posts.


Feel free to visit my website ... henry rollins

Anonymous –   – (1:09 AM)  

Wow, this post is fastidious, my younger sister is analyzing these
kinds of things, therefore I am going to inform her.


Look at my blog post; exercises for vertical jump

Anonymous –   – (3:24 PM)  

I blog often and I seriously thank you for
your content. Your article has really peaked my interest.
I am going to take a note of your website and keep checking for new
information about once per week. I opted in for
your Feed as well.

Review my homepage jump manual

Anonymous –   – (5:24 AM)  

My spouse and I stumbled over here from a different page and thought I should check things out.
I like what I see so i am just following you. Look forward to going over your web page repeatedly.


Feel free to visit my web site: exercises to increase vertical

Anonymous –   – (6:23 AM)  

I've been surfing online more than 3 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It is pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all web owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the net will be much more useful than ever before.

Here is my website: Http://Www.Zamtasty.Com/Grupos/Some-Good-Exercises-That-Can-Improve-Your-Vertical-Leap

Anonymous –   – (3:20 AM)  

you're in reality a excellent webmaster. The site loading pace is incredible. It sort of feels that you're doing any distinctive trick.

Also, The contents are masterpiece. you have done a great process
on this subject!

My web blog ... Workouts for vertical

Anonymous –   – (7:59 AM)  

you're really a good webmaster. The web site loading pace is incredible. It kind of feels that you are doing any distinctive trick. Also, The contents are masterwork. you've done
a excellent activity on this subject!

my web page :: exercises to improve vertical leap

Anonymous –   – (11:52 AM)  

Hey fantastic website! Does running a blog similar to this take a
large amount of work? I have no understanding of programming however I had been hoping to start my own blog in the near future.
Anyway, should you have any ideas or techniques for new blog owners please share.
I know this is off topic nevertheless I simply wanted to ask.
Many thanks!

Stop by my web site; http://vortext.org/fc1/NumbersntBusseype

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP