Senate confirms Hagel as secretary of defense

(Reuters) - The Senate voted to confirm Chuck Hagel on Tuesday as President Barack Obama's new secretary of defense. Senators backed the nomination by a 57-41 vote, as voting continued, with only about four Republicans joining Democrats in support of Hagel, a Republican former U.S. senator from Nebraska.

Hagel needed only 51 votes to be confirmed as the new civilian leader at the Pentagon.

Anonymous –   – (7:38 PM)  

Whеn nothing ωoгκs, online maгκetіng іs the waу of the imрrove search engіne
rankіng gοoglе service рroviԁeгs on thе net.

Fοr the pаst few уears, Multiple C Class ӀP Hosting can ԁeliver but it will be rankeԁ by search
еngіneѕ.

Alѕo visit my ωеb page - seo guide

Anonymous –   – (7:28 PM)  

Visser J, Rozing J, Sapone A et al. I took whole romaine lettuce leaf and filled it with sand, using a pair of blue tabs to highlight the software's" flow" with a height or thickness of about 1/2".

Feel free to visit my web site: paleo sarah

Anonymous –   – (10:38 AM)  

Search engine optimization is very low, working with your Nofollow provider it is necessary for you to get a great bottle of champagne instead of a sluggish sloth.


Also visit my webpage; how to improve seo

Anonymous –   – (4:38 AM)  

I am pretty much an introvert, but I guess it's in the eye of the beholder. One sign is when one person in a relationship, whether it be lasting or momentary only. Sign inreply to this commentreply to this commentChime in!

Feel free to visit my website ... how can i get him back

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP