Supreme Court denies appeal to three 'Toronto 18' convicted

OTTAWA - The Supreme Court decided Thursday not to hear the cases of three of the ‘Toronto 18’ terrorists who challenged their sentences.


h/t d9

Anonymous –   – (1:28 PM)  

Hello there, You've done an incredible job. I will certainly digg it and personally suggest to my friends. I am confident they will be benefited from this website.

my weblog online radio

Anonymous –   – (11:03 AM)  

Highly energetic post, I enjoyed that bit. Will there be a
part 2?

Feel free to visit my web-site: best registry cleaner

Anonymous –   – (4:26 AM)  

This site certainly has all of the info I needed
about this subject and didn't know who to ask.

My weblog: waist to hip ratio calculator

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP