Suspected LA Cop Killer Posted Pro-Obama, Pro-Gun Control, Leftist Rant on the Web (Update: KTLA Whitewash)

Sooper Mexican is following the breaking story of the former Los Angeles police officer who has gone rogue, allegedly shooting three officers and hunting others and their families after he was fired from the police force.

The suspect, Chris Dorner, posted a manifesto on the web, but media are ignoring some of its key passages. Dorner’s rant begins with an attempt to justify his crimes, and then reveals a man steeped in typical Think Progress, Media Matters style leftist thinking.


He supports Gun Control.

Suspected Mass-Murderer's Manifesto Endorses Hillary, Obama, Gun Control, Elite Media


A Case Of Mistaken Truck Identity Caused L.A. Cops To Shoot Two Innocent Women

Anonymous –   – (8:31 PM)  

Thanks on your marvelous posting! I really enjoyed reading it, you may be
a great author. I will be sure to bookmark your blog and may come
back later on. I want to encourage you to continue your great job,
have a nice morning!

Stop by my page :: Sac a Main guess

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP