The fear around Wilders demands we hear him out

Shame, shame on the ABC yesterday.

You see, I had lunch yesterday with Dutch political leader Geert Wilders. His chief message is that Islam as an ideology is a danger to Western values and freedoms, and particularly to our freedom to speak our minds.

But his life is a more powerful argument than anything he can say. It is an argument that demands a hearing.

Anonymous –   – (2:41 PM)  

Quality posts is the important to interest the visitors to go to see the site, that's what this website is providing.
hardwood floors installation

Anonymous –   – (7:51 PM)  

Hi there, You have done a fantastic job. I will certainly digg it and personally recommend to my
friends. I am confident they will be benefited from this web
site.

Feel free to surf to my site - zetaclear nail fungus relief

Anonymous –   – (11:22 PM)  

I have been browsing online more than three hours today,
yet I never found any interesting article like yours.
It's pretty worth enough for me. Personally, if all website owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the net will be much more useful than ever before.

my webpage; hardwood

Anonymous –   – (11:31 PM)  

Wow, superb blog layout! How long have you been blogging for?
you make blogging look easy. The overall look of your site is fantastic,
let alone the content!

Feel free to surf to my blog post; hardwood floors

Anonymous –   – (11:49 PM)  

No matter if some one searches for his necessary thing, so he/she desires to be available that in detail,
therefore that thing is maintained over here.

Stop by my weblog ... toenail fungus treatment
Also see my site - zetaclear side effects

Anonymous –   – (3:38 AM)  

Hello to every one, the contents present at this site are really awesome for
people experience, well, keep up the good work fellows.

My webpage: hardwood flooring

Anonymous –   – (8:33 PM)  

After looking into a handful of the blog posts on your web page, I seriously appreciate your technique of writing a blog.

I bookmarked it to my bookmark website list
and will be checking back soon. Please visit my web site too and let me know how
you feel.

Also visit my web page: hardwood floors

Anonymous –   – (1:16 AM)  

Hi! This is kind of off topic but I need some help from an established blog.
Is it hard to set up your own blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty quick. I'm thinking about creating my own but
I'm not sure where to begin. Do you have any tips or suggestions? Appreciate it

Feel free to surf to my web-site; hardwood floors

Anonymous –   – (11:24 AM)  

Wow, this post is nice, my younger sister is analyzing these things, thus I
am going to let know her.

Feel free to surf to my web site - raspberry ketones diet
my webpage: raspberry ketone diet

Anonymous –   – (12:53 AM)  

After looking into a handful of the blog posts on your website, I
seriously like your way of blogging. I bookmarked it to my
bookmark site list and will be checking back in the near future.
Take a look at my web site as well and let me know how
you feel.

Feel free to surf to my site :: orange county hair removal
my web site > hair follicle

Anonymous –   – (4:24 AM)  

Yes! Finally something about haywire.

Here is my homepage ... provillus hair loss treatment
My web site :: provillus for women

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP