Victoria's Secret worker scarred for life when niqab-wearing attacker threw acid in her face


Police have not managed to identify who did attacked Ms Oni because they were wearing a niqab

Meanwhile... BBC promotes ‘Hijab for a day

h/t zd


Anonymous –   – (9:17 PM)  

It's a pity you don't have a donate button!
I'd most certainly donate to this outstanding blog! I guess for now i'll settle for book-marking and adding your RSS feed to
my Google account. I look forward to brand new updates and will
share this blog with my Facebook group. Talk soon!



Review my blog post ... Safe Diets

Anonymous –   – (5:41 AM)  

Having read this I believed it was extremely enlightening.
I appreciate you spending some time and effort to put this informative article together.
I once again find myself spending a lot of time both reading and leaving comments.
But so what, it was still worth it!

My blog post :: bmi index chart
my site > bmi for women chart

Anonymous –   – (10:12 AM)  

Howdy! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering
if you knew where I could find a captcha plugin for my comment form?
I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having trouble
finding one? Thanks a lot!

Have a look at my site :: online airplane games

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP