Video: Egyptian Police Beat Man To Death At Public Funeral

Officers and police personnel arrested and beat to death a man they accused killed a colleague at the site of funeral for the fallen captain in the southern governorate of Beni Suef

During the slain officer's military funeral, several police officers and personnel, who had arrested Hossam Abo El-Regal, a man they accused of killing Ta'ma, in an apartment in Beni Suef city, then led him to the site of the funeral, tied him down in a mini-truck, and beat him to death as tens of mourners watched.




h/t Martin

Anonymous –   – (3:07 PM)  

I quite like reading a post that will make men and women
think. Also, thank you for permitting me to comment!

installing hardwood floors

Also visit my homepage: hardwood floors installation

Anonymous –   – (4:09 PM)  

You're so interesting! I don't believe I've read something like that before. So great to find somebody with a few original thoughts on this subject matter. Really.. many thanks for starting this up. This web site is something that is required on the internet, someone with some originality!

My page :: hardwood floors

Anonymous –   – (12:12 AM)  

I loved as much as you will receive carried out right here.

The sketch is attractive, your authored subject matter stylish.
nonetheless, you command get bought an edginess over that you wish be delivering the following.
unwell unquestionably come further formerly again since exactly
the same nearly a lot often inside case you shield this increase.


Feel free to visit my web page - http://floorhigh.posterous.com

Anonymous –   – (12:42 PM)  

Every weekend i used to pay a visit this
site, as i wish for enjoyment, for the reason that this this site conations actually pleasant funny data too.


My web-site - zetaclear side effects
Also see my webpage - nail fungus treatment

Anonymous –   – (7:47 AM)  

I'm not sure where you're getting your info, but good topic.
I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding more.
Thanks for wonderful info I was looking for this info for my
mission.

my homepage ... zetaclear reviews

Anonymous –   – (8:44 AM)  

Great weblog right here! Additionally your web site a lot up
very fast! What web host are you the usage of? Can I am getting your affiliate
hyperlink in your host? I wish my site loaded up as fast as yours lol

my page; airplane game

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP