Zero tolerance mall cop filmed tasering an abusive mother is given $20,000 by well-wishers for helping to 'clean up' Atlanta

Supporters have raised $20,000 for an Atlanta security guard who became an internet sensation this week after he posted videos online showing his refusal to give in to abuse from troublemakers.
Darien Long made headlines earlier this week after a video showing him tasering a violent woman outside Atlanta's Metro Mall spread online – it has now been viewed more than one million times.


Anonymous –   – (7:18 AM)  

Heya i'm for the first time here. I came across this board and I to find It really useful & it helped me out much. I am hoping to give something again and help others like you aided me.

Also visit my page :: mortgage refinance bad credit
Feel free to visit my blog :: visit the up coming webpage

Anonymous –   – (6:35 AM)  

Password protection is an ideal way to protect sensitive information
you prefer only those authorized have access to. What is even more
exciting is that you will be able to keep this wedding website
for one year, at no cost to you. Out of town guests will feel
especially welcome if you give them special attention at the reception.


Also visit my web-site ... wedding website affiliate programs

Anonymous –   – (7:34 PM)  

This is because they have a high number of satisfied clients who have purchased likes and fans in bulk and are reaping the immense benefits.
They are designed to suit the individual needs of businesses that wish to either use sponsorship ads, advertising programs, business events,
Facebook widgets for business websites, Facebook Like
for corporate blogs, forums etc. One way of looking at the cost of the purchase
of fans for fan pages is whether to place an ad, you would have to pay for it.


Stop by my web page: Buy Google Plus One Votes Cheap
my web page :: Buy Google Plus One Votes Cheap

Anonymous –   – (7:27 PM)  

It is particularly helpful as you fight off this yeast infection in mouth.
Drinking a lot of water, eating plain yogurt, and drinking unsweetened cranberry juice as part of her daily diet can
help maintain a woman's natural p - H, if she is prone to yeast infections due to constant p - H imbalance. Seek medical or professional help.

Feel free to visit my web blog ... can you have yeast infection After hysterectomy

Anonymous –   – (2:04 AM)  

One quick and important note: make sure you know the requirements and can
get them all accomplished for your out-of-state or out-of-country wedding.
Meredith's mother suffered from Alzheimer's
in prior seasons. I knew exactly what I wanted for my bridal lingerie,
but I simply couldn't find a place that offered it, complete and in my size.

Here is my web site; wedding website about me

Anonymous –   – (6:47 PM)  

Also the collar is important and should be taken into consideration when you are shopping for sun protection shirts.
They are comfortable, they do not get too hot, they
provide protection from various hazards such as my gravel road, and unlike
some competitors they are not prone to smelling bad. To keep them from getting
into anything that you might find gross, it is a good idea to bring along either sandals or water shoes for them.

Anonymous –   – (6:40 PM)  

I just could not leave your site prior to suggesting that
I actually enjoyed the usual information a person provide to your visitors?
Is gonna be back ceaselessly in order to inspect new posts

Here is my web blog - goodwill online store

Anonymous –   – (2:14 AM)  

I truly love your website.. Pleasant colors & theme. Did you build this amazing site yourself?
Please reply back as I'm looking to create my own personal blog and want to learn where you got this from or just what the theme is named. Thank you!

my page :: wonder file

Anonymous –   – (12:57 PM)  

I’m not that much of a online reader to be honest
but your sites really nice, keep it up! I'll go ahead and bookmark your website to come back in the future. Cheers

Here is my blog post ... omega juicers

Anonymous –   – (12:35 AM)  

Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It in fact was
a amusement account it. Look advanced to more added agreeable from you!
However, how could we communicate?

Review my webpage :: omega juicer

Anonymous –   – (3:20 PM)  

What's up to all, it's in fact a good for me to visit this site, it contains useful Information.



Also visit my blog :: juicing recipes for juicers

Anonymous –   – (8:26 PM)  

I think that is one of the such a lot vital information for me.
And i'm happy reading your article. However wanna remark on some basic things, The site taste is ideal, the articles is in reality nice : D. Good task, cheers

My page - christmas shopping

Anonymous –   – (3:40 AM)  

Asking questions are genuinely fastidious thing if you are
not understanding anything completely, however this article
provides pleasant understanding even.

Feel free to visit my page ... juicers reviews

Anonymous –   – (7:31 PM)  

Remarkable! Its truly amazing piece of writing,
I have got much clear idea about from this post.

Also visit my homepage: breville juice fountain

Anonymous –   – (7:54 PM)  

Right here is the right website for anyone who really wants
to understand this topic. You realize so much its almost tough to argue with you (not that I
actually will need to…HaHa). You definitely put a brand new
spin on a subject that has been written about for decades.
Excellent stuff, just wonderful!

my web-site :: Juice Extractors

Anonymous –   – (9:00 PM)  

Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the video to make your point.
You definitely know what youre talking about, why waste your intelligence on just posting videos to your weblog when
you could be giving us something enlightening to read?

Also visit my web blog: wiener-mutbuerger.at

Anonymous –   – (12:43 PM)  

Hello there! This blog post could not be written any better!
Reading through this post reminds me of my previous roommate!
He constantly kept talking about this. I'll forward this post to him. Fairly certain he will have a good read. Thank you for sharing!

My web site: as seen On tv

Anonymous –   – (5:13 PM)  

If you wish for to increase your familiarity simply
keep visiting this web site and be updated with the
most up-to-date news posted here.

Have a look at my webpage - omega juicers

Anonymous –   – (8:49 AM)  

Great article. I'm dealing with a few of these issues as well..

My web site; www.ecoidea.In

Anonymous –   – (9:56 PM)  

Hey very nice blog!

Also visit my page ... omega juicer

Anonymous –   – (12:48 AM)  

Hi there to every , for the reason that I am actually keen of reading this website's post to be updated on a regular basis. It consists of nice information.

my homepage http://epikinonia.net/oxwall/blogs/user/Milton47E

Anonymous –   – (11:55 PM)  

Hello mates, nice paragraph and pleasant urging commented at
this place, I am genuinely enjoying by these.

Also visit my web site iggplay.com

Anonymous –   – (7:07 PM)  

Appreciating the dedication you put into your blog and detailed
information you offer. It's good to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same out of date rehashed information.


More to come on my website page Fun Army Games

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP